New Friday the 13th Teaser

Jetheelz

I though House of 1,000 corpses was brilliant. An truly original horror film that I wanted to rewatch immediately when it was over.

The Devils Rejects? Was a horrendous piece of **** but He's remake of Halloween was awesome.

You and I disagree over this every single year. And every single year you are still wrong. :)

By the way, the F13 trailer was attached to Saw 5 when I went yesterday. A short clip but damn it was awesome to see it on the big screen.

As usual I'm late to the thread.. and I love talking horror films. Last house on the left anybody? Anyway this movie looks pretty damn good. CTM, you said you would have preferred Zombie. What did you think of Halloween? I thought he over did it. Either way, this movie looks pretty awesome. Jason actually bends his knees when he walks.. should be pretty good.

I am glad Zombie isn't doing this one. It would actually dissappoint me...The F13 series is one of my all time faves, and I feel Zombie would be a terrible fit for the overtone of the film.

I cannot wait to see the wave of merchandise that comes out as we get closer to the film's release.

I am glad Zombie isn't doing this one. It would actually dissappoint me...The F13 series is one of my all time faves, and I feel Zombie would be a terrible fit for the overtone of the film.

I cannot wait to see the wave of merchandise that comes out as we get closer to the film's release.

Wow, really? I find Zombie is great for movies like this. Halloween remake was awesome IMO.

I know Jason has always been Massive, but personally I like him to be more normal. Meyers in Zombie's Halloween is so ridiculously big that it's just stupid. The more realistic, the scarier imo.

I dunno I would prefer Jason to be some 6'5'' 250lb big mofo. That really isn't that unrealistic. Put a jason mask on Brock Lesner or Batista from Wrestling.

Wow, really? I find Zombie is great for movies like this. Halloween remake was awesome IMO.

I enjoyed the Halloween remake, but I wouldn't qualify it as awesome. I am not slamming Zombie as a director, he just has a unique style and his style is not something that meshes with the feel of F13 IMO.

I dunno I would prefer Jason to be some 6'5'' 250lb big mofo. That really isn't that unrealistic. Put a jason mask on Brock Lesner or Batista from Wrestling.

Since he's supernatural I'd be ok with that. But Batista and Lesner are steroid/workout freaks. Where does Jason or Michael Myers get time to hit the gym? They don't have to be huge as hell to be strong like bull.

I enjoyed the Halloween remake, but I wouldn't qualify it as awesome. I am not slamming Zombie as a director, he just has a unique style and his style is not something that meshes with the feel of F13 IMO.

I'm watching halloween again right now. Zombie loves the trailer park trash aspect of serial murderers.

I'm watching halloween again right now. Zombie loves the trailer park trash aspect of serial murderers.

That is basically what I was trying to say in my last post. F13 doesn't need Sheri Moon as Pamela Voorhees, or William Forsythe as the camp director, or Sid Haig as the random dude with a few funny lines. They are all good at what they do, but just not for F13.

That is basically what I was trying to say in my last post. F13 doesn't need Sheri Moon as Pamela Voorhees, or William Forsythe as the camp director, or Sid Haig as the random dude with a few funny lines. They are all good at what they do, but just not for F13.

Agreed. I think the guy they got to direct is perfect for Friday the 13th.

• 1 month later...

Archived