Positives.

Jetkid94

Hey kid, I actually agree with you here. This is the time when playoffs threads and telling others to calm down actually makes sense. We just need to take a breath, look around us, and take the season a game at a time. Our destiny is in our hands; we don't even need to win out either. We just have to rebound strong.

were still in first :cheers::1st:

win the last 2 home games and split our 2 road games and we win the division, and thats if the pats finish 4-0, and the dolphins go 3-0 before they play us.

stay positive!

Nice post. IMO you guys have nothing to worry about. Ya still lead your division and are in a damn good position for a playoff run. I'm tellin' ya, that playoff seeding means next to nothing these days. This AFC race is AWESOME IMO.

I don't think any Broncos got hurt either, although they sure acted like they did.

I'm not going to cry about it - but that crap really needs to get looked at. I think every one of those mopes was back in the game relatively soon after their careers were almost ended.

The good news is that we're still in first place. Now the coaches need to do some

serious improvements to our defense if we're gonna go through the post season.

I agree on your first point.

Second point not so much. Don't blame this on the coaches. Nobody on this team knew how to tackle today. Nobody.

Seems to me the players read the papers to much this week. Jenkins, Revis, Cotchery and Elam have been on the TV, and radio all week. Maybe they should remember how to do there jobs.

Cotchery catches that ball at the 4 yard line in the 4th quarter, that he dropped. it's all a moot point. Play the game then talk

Archived