Offseason wish list...

fatcatxl

1. A QB - Hand the reins to kellen, or mortgage the draft for bradford. If favre wants to come back trade him for anything. a 7th, a practice squad player, etc. Just say no.

2. A D Co. - Romeo? A ryan brother? Someone not named bob sutton?

3. A corner not numbered 22 or 34.

do not agree AT ALL!

1. Clemens? he's a POS! let ratliff play!

2 Romeo? he's a joke just like manschitty!

3. Lowery will be fine! pared with Revis.

offseason wishlist... a new head coach and a new OC. and No brett favre (or Clemens)

do not agree AT ALL!

1. Clemens? he's a POS! let ratliff play!

2 Romeo? he's a joke just like manschitty!

3. Lowery will be fine! pared with Revis.

offseason wishlist... a new head coach and a new OC. and No brett favre (or Clemens)

LOL @ lowrey will be fine. Lowrey BLOWS.

A head coach that doesn't break the bank in one offseason and still not make the playoffs would probably be a good idea on that list too.

But by all means don't listen to me because if you do, you might not suck so much.

pretend you never heard any of this...

Lowery is a rookie thrown in there because Barrett and Miller couldn't get the job done. This year is a good learning point for him to see how things work in the pro's. He was a major playmaker in college, and once he learns more about reading patterns in the NFL he will be much better. We can't expect another Revis like success(at least not this early in Lowery's career), but I think he will be a very good corner opposite him.

Lowery is a rookie thrown in there because Barrett and Miller couldn't get the job done. This year is a good learning point for him to see how things work in the pro's. He was a major playmaker in college, and once he learns more about reading patterns in the NFL he will be much better. We can't expect another Revis like success(at least not this early in Lowery's career), but I think he will be a very good corner opposite him.

ty, good post. some people think if they don't make the probowl there rookie year there garbage. Corner is one of the hardest positions to come in and play in the nfl

ty, good post. some people think if they don't make the probowl there rookie year there garbage. Corner is one of the hardest positions to come in and play in the nfl

Thanks. I just think it's funny how people can talk about the position of QB and be like oh he needs to be a backup for some years and learn the system, but that doesn't get applied to other positions. DB is one of the hardest positions to play and people are getting on Lowery for some coverages he has missed this year. Maybe if we put some pressure on the QB, Lowery along with our overall pass D would look much better.

Nnamdi Asomugha

Ray Lewis.

T.J. Houshmandzadeh

Leon Washington, Dustin keller friendly playcaller.

Coles to go away

Stuckey, Clowney, and Smith to step in for Coles.

Tannenbaum to keep working his magic.

Gholston to improve

another O-lineman in the draft

Mark Herzlich from Boston College

My collegiate colleague Mike Teel (i'm taller bitch, hehe) in one of the later rounds ( Go Rutgers)

Archived