Carolina beat the Giants tonight

faba

Jacobs wore the Panthers down. With Jacobs out Ward isn't nearly as effective. He was out last week and Ward wasn't effective at all. Now Jacobs is back in and Ward is benefiting. They are a great duo. I guarantee you Ward is happy for Jacobs getting the TD, and Jacobs is happy that Ward helped the team win. That's how a football TEAM works.

I know but would it really of been that bad to let Ward get a TD and save my fantasy team from Jacobs who killed me?

You're such a frigging tool.

Smizzy told me that fans of all teams are welcome here. Even Spermy told me that it'd be boring if fans aside from the Jets aren't posting here. I'm not breaking any rules, you don't have to be a Jets fan to post on this board.

The Jets aren't a real franchise, I'm sorry. Maybe if you guys got a real coach and your own stadium you'd have something going, but you can watch us in the playoffs until then.

If it wasn't for the wind the Giants would be 0-3 post Plaxico Burress Era right now. Can't wait for Caorlina to come into the Meadowlans in the NFC Championship Game, if the Giants don't lose to Arizona, Atlanta or the 6th seed in the Divisional Round, and just bitch slap the Giants back to reality. I think the Giants organization should send the wind two free tickets to each home game they end up having.

If it wasn't for the wind the Giants would be 0-3 post Plaxico Burress Era right now. Can't wait for Caorlina to come into the Meadowlans in the NFC Championship Game, if the Giants don't lose to Arizona, Atlanta or the 6th seed in the Divisional Round, and just bitch slap the Giants back to reality. I think the Giants organization should send the wind two free tickets to each home game they end up having.

The jets NEVER get luck like that. NEVER.

The Giants went out there and played with heart and won that game. The Jets haven't shown up since the Titans game. So instead of bitching about the Jets, you bitch about the Giants. Typical Jets fan loser mentality. You should look at the Giants as a model of how to play real football. But instead, you look at the Giants and bitch and whine about their success and try to undermine it and deny it.

It is really hard to respect the Jets and their fans. I'm sorry, I really am.

The Giants went out there and played with heart and won that game. The Jets haven't shown up since the Titans game. So instead of bitching about the Jets, you bitch about the Giants. Typical Jets fan loser mentality. You should look at the Giants as a model of how to play real football. But instead, you look at the Giants and bitch and whine about their success and try to undermine it and deny it.

It is really hard to respect the Jets and their fans. I'm sorry, I really am.

Watch the game without the "OH THE GIANTS ARE SO MIGHTY, WE SHOULD RESPECT" them attitude and then get back to me. The Carolina Panthers are the better team, the Giants had no right winning that game tonight, none. They are lucky that the wind pushed Kasay's kick wide, lucky. They will be lucky to win a playoff game.

Archived