I Might Go to Hell for Saying This ....

Smizzy

Id really like to see one of these idot news reporters with the orange raincoats on catch a 2x4 in the head on live tv.

These retards in the middle of a parking lot doing a broadcast.

" I tell ya Julie....It dangerous out here...I doub't anything could survive the night "

Yea...so stand in the middle of the parking lot you fool :shock:

Id really like to see one of these idot news reporters with the orange raincoats on catch a 2x4 in the head on live tv.

" I tell ya Julie....It dangerous out here...I doub't anything could survive the night "

...I thought that they must really love their job. No way in hell I even go down there to cover it before the hurricane. I wouldn't just put myself in harms way. But they are dedicated journalists. Gotta give them that. A cat 4 now I would not be out in reporting on.

i dont know if they are so dedicated. they may enjoy it. i know i have interests in storm chasing and if i could go to the beach a few hours before a big storm hits im down with it. my wife, on the other hand......

I hear ya. I love storms. We get tornado sirens around here every so often. The wife and kid run for the basement and I hang out on the front porch watching. IMO, that's the best time to be outside at least in Kansas. It could be 90 degrees but once a storm rolls in, the temperature drops about 20 degrees it seems.

I hear ya. I love storms. We get tornado sirens around here every so often. The wife and kid run for the basement and I hang out on the front porch watching. IMO, that's the best time to be outside at least in Kansas. It could be 90 degrees but once a storm rolls in, the temperature drops about 20 degrees it seems.

Hicks :roll:

Watch it Dude - you know what happened to Dorothy. One minute groving on a storm, next thing she knows she's up to her garter in midgets.

Watch it Dude - you know what happened to Dorothy. One minute groving on a storm, next thing she knows she's up to her garter in midgets.

That had nothing to do with a tornado but had alot to do with good ol' Kansas ditch weed and some killer mushrooms.

That had nothing to do with a tornado but had alot to do with good ol' Kansas ditch weed and some killer mushrooms.

:lol::lol:

I think it was Window Pane Alk - those flying monkeys had bad trip written all over 'em.

I always try to think of the decision making process on who to send-OK hurricane coming who do we hate?Send that bastard to cover it.Actually Rick Sanchez made it to CNN on the feeder bands of Hurricane Andrew

Anyone see the Daily Show episode that made fun of these guys earlier this summer? It was amazing. They showed some reporter on the street basically saying, "Officials are telling everyone to stay inside, it's dangerous out here, and some are being asked to evacuate." Meanwhile, a guy WALKING UP THE STREET IN A TANKTOP almost bumps into the reporter. Good times.

Anyone see the Daily Show episode that made fun of these guys earlier this summer? It was amazing. They showed some reporter on the street basically saying, "Officials are telling everyone to stay inside, it's dangerous out here, and some are being asked to evacuate." Meanwhile, a guy WALKING UP THE STREET IN A TANKTOP almost bumps into the reporter. Good times.

Haha I should have looked at the whole thread before my post. That was a great piece. Stephen Colbert sitting in the chair "Ok Jon, the winds are really increasing in speed right now, the redundancy is becoming more powerful.." :lol:

The guys on Fox News were the best. Did anyone see the guy standing in the hotel entrance in Mississippi as the gutters and roof flies past him? Every 5 seconds he says "wooooa".

There was another guy using an anemometer to measure the wind. He couldn't pronounce it, let along use it. Stuck it up in the air while he trying not to get blown over. Pointed it in the wrong direction and it measured like 15 MPH. It's really funny watching this at work in a room full of meteorologists.

Smizzy, this is one hilarious thread you started man

=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>

I wish I saw the daily show bit....

"makes the redundancy more powerful" :lol:

it's just a matter of time before we see a reporter get flushed with something while trying to show how windy it is

as Ron White says: its not THAT the wind blows.........its WHAT the wind blows

if you get hit with a volvo, it don't matter how many situps you did that morning

I keep hoping for someone to get sliced in two by a stop sign. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

a few years ago a guy was riding his motercycle 80 mph on a street down here (speed limit 35), hit a rock, went flying in the air until his body was cut in half my a stop sign

true story

Archived