Tuna pulling strings, I figured it out!!!!

SouthernJet

OK, I have it all figured out.

It now makes perfect sense why Ole man Scott and Shanny eliminated.

IMHO, whats is going on is that Tanny and Woody are basically interviewing Head coaches for the soon to be coming to Jets Prez Bill Parcells.

We know Dolphs being sold this month making Tuna a free agent for 30 days. We know he gets to keep 9 million bounus if he leaves Dolphs if they are sold , so will leave Dolphs and either retire, rejoin Dolphs with new contract or go to another team.

I say what has happened in typical Tuna fashion, he is communicating woth prot

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMHO, whats is going on is that Tanny and Woody are basically interviewing Head coaches for the soon to be coming to Jets Prez Bill Parcells.

We know Dolphs being sold this month making Tuna a free agent for 30 days. We know he gets to keep 9 million bounus if he leaves Dolphs if they are sold , so will leave Dolphs and either retire, rejoin Dolphs with new contract or go to another team.

meh

I think the jets are just staying away from the veteran HC's who want power simply because woody loves tanny

dont think so, ,,tellin u , Tuna pullin strings, has his pawprints all over it..

only guys bein 'really' considered are Tuna tree guys..

It would not shock me in the least - but one thing does not make sense. Tuna likes shopping for the groceries. In that case, isn't a HC a kitchen stable like milk or eggs? You think he's gonna sign off on whomever Tanny descides without at least a phone interview?

It would not shock me in the least - but one thing does not make sense. Tuna likes shopping for the groceries. In that case, isn't a HC a kitchen stable like milk or eggs? You think he's gonna sign off on whomever Tanny descides without at least a phone interview?

dont understand your comment...tanny wouldnt crap without tuna approval..

they are talkin obviosuly, just like he did illegally when he was with pats,,this is TUNA, come on..

rules?

dont think so, ,,tellin u , Tuna pullin strings, has his pawprints all over it..

only guys bein 'really' considered are Tuna tree guys..

woody isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I don't think even he hires a coach for tuna while tuna is still running a division rival that just knocked us out of the playoffs

tuna has 30 days to notify the new owner of his intention to leave

is the sale "official" yet ?

and

favre is the opposite of a tuna QB, if favre gets decided in the next few days, then I'll agree this may be happening

woody isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I don't think even he hires a coach for tuna while tuna is still running a division rival that just knocked us out of the playoffs

and

favre is the opposite of a tuna QB, if favre gets decided in the next few days, then I'll agree this may be happening

trust me , favre is gonzo..........

and

u have to remember that Tanny IS Tunas handpicked protege (other than Pats Pioli)..Tuna has tried twice to steal him,,,Tanny and him are VERY close...

u wil lsee...

tuna comin and spags or ryan will be HC...

tanny wiull be back to cap guy but also GM in training

I would like nothing more than for this to come true, but only to stick it to the Phish. I can't see it happening, I believe the new Miami owner will throw a bunch of money to keep Bill, if not their 'fan base' will riot. LOL

I would like nothing more than for this to come true, but only to stick it to the Phish. I can't see it happening, I believe the new Miami owner will throw a bunch of money to keep Bill, if not their 'fan base' will riot. LOL

We have a winner!! Tell him what he's won Don Pardo!

Eh.

The way it worked, when he got here was he fired everybody and hired everybody on his own. The idea that Parcells is working WITH Tanny doesn't make sense to me. I highly doubt Parcells would leave Miami, where he has complete controll over everything, to go work for the Jets where he will have to listen to the input of somebody he didn't hire. Parcells wants his people around him, not leftovers from a previous staff.

Your heroes are being sold. that makes Parcells uneasy. you do understand that, right?

Eh.

The way it worked, when he got here was he fired everybody and hired everybody on his own. The idea that Parcells is working WITH Tanny doesn't make sense to me. I highly doubt Parcells would leave Miami, where he has complete controll over everything, to go work for the Jets where he will have to listen to the input of somebody he didn't hire. Parcells wants his people around him, not leftovers from a previous staff.

Tanny and Parcells are good friends. Also if Parcells did come back, he won't listen to anyone, Woody would make him H.N.I.C., believe that.

Eh.

ddint hire?????????/

HE IS HIRING, he is tellin Tanny who to hire,,u think Tuna hasnt been in this rodeo before,,

and HE IS leavin dolphs, he aint lkeavin a free 9 mill on table,,

ddint hire?????????/

HE IS HIRING, he is tellin Tanny who to hire,,u think Tuna hasnt been in this rodeo before,,

and HE IS leavin dolphs, he aint lkeavin a free 9 mill on table,,

I'm sure in the NFL that there is some sort of written rule that the VP of operations for a team, doesn't help his rival hire a head coach.

Not sure what they would need Parcells for if the HC and GM were in place. The stadium is done. Unless they were hiring Parcells to put his picture on the PSL brochure that is....

He'd probably come back just to coach. it wouldn't make any sense hiring him to just be in the building.

u have to remember that Tanny IS Tunas handpicked protege (other than Pats Pioli)..Tuna has tried twice to steal him,,,Tanny and him are VERY close...

I understand all of that

I also understand how tuna treated the bucs

TWICE

I think even woody knows not to do anything for tuna until he gives his notice and it's in writing

Why would he put that out in his contract?

He's gone once Hineyzinga pulls the rip cord.

thats a no brainer,,now Dolphs could get him back,,for another 9 mill or more,,

he gets to keep 9 mill bonus IF dolphs sold and he can walk,,

so he LEAVES, collects 9 mill and either a) retires, B) signs back with dolphs for more moolah or c) goes to another team for more moolah..

I say he keeps his ego fed by leavin dolphs and havin his resume say genius with dolph trebuild before nexy yeards harder schedule makes Dolphs miss playoffs and rejoins Jets cause Tunaaint dumb an dhe knows Jets misse dplayoffs 2 years in a row and he knows they have playoff talent and wiull make him look like genius again,,

trust me , this is whats i unfolding,,spags or ryan are comin and Tuna is comin

thats a no brainer,,now Dolphs could get him back,,for another 9 mill or more,,

he gets to keep 9 mill bonus IF dolphs sold and he can walk,,

so he LEAVES, collects 9 mill and either a) retires, B) signs back with dolphs for more moolah or c) goes to another team for more moolah..

I say he keeps his ego fed by leavin dolphs and havin his resume say genius with dolph trebuild before nexy yeards harder schedule makes Dolphs miss playoffs and rejoins Jets cause Tunaaint dumb an dhe knows Jets misse dplayoffs 2 years in a row and he knows they have playoff talent and wiull make him look like genius again,,

trust me , this is whats i unfolding,,spags or ryan are comin and Tuna is comin

He would have a lot more pressure on him staying in Miami with new owner. it makes sense for him to come back to the Jets as HC and savior part II.

He would have a lot more pressure on him staying in Miami with new owner. it makes sense for him to come back to the Jets as HC and savior part II.

agree BP.

I am not bein a ass-grease maven here. I really think this is all Logic 101 when it comes to all facts in this case...

agree BP.

I am not bein a ass-grease maven here. I really think this is all Logic 101 when it comes to all facts in this case...

you are seeing with your heart my friend, not logic

didn't you post parcells to the jets is the only thing that would make you happy ?

you are reading the tea leaves with green colored lenses

I see an organization fixated with a QB no veteran HC wants to deal with, especially parcells.

until favre is cut or traded, we are at his mercy to retire and send his letter to the commish and make it official

and we aint cutting him or trading him in the next 2 weeks

and if he was narcissistic enough to screw the freakin packers over for 3 years, what makes you think he'll play ball with woodys jets ?

after getting reemed in the press no less :rolleyes:

his is a vindictive man, as he admitted when he tried to force a trade to minny

he runs the jets now :bag:

you are seeing with your heart my friend, not logic

didn't you post parcells to the jets is the only thing that would make you happy ?

you are reading the tea leaves with green colored lenses

I see an organization fixated with a QB no veteran HC wants to deal with, especially parcells.

until favre is cut or traded, we are at his mercy to retire and send his letter to the commish and make it official

and we aint cutting him or trading him in the next 2 weeks

and if he was narcissistic enough to screw the freakin packers over for 3 years, what makes you think he'll play ball with woodys jets ?

after getting reemed in the press no less :rolleyes:

his is a vindictive man, as he admitted when he tried to force a trade to minny

he runs the jets now :bag:

nope, favre is dead man walkin,,

he is out, all the jets shiitin on him in last week sealed his fate..

u need to get with the karma

KarmaCop-311x322.jpg

Archived