Tuna pulling strings, I figured it out!!!!

SouthernJet

nope, favre is dead man walkin,,

he is out, all the jets shiitin on him in last week sealed his fate..

u need to get with the karma

favre runs the jets now

the quicker you accept that, the less painful it will be for you

I hope and pray I'm wrong, but mangini is gone and favre is still here

favre 1

mangini 0

shotty let favre run his offense

if he gets the HC gig, it's official, favre runs the jets

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
favre runs the jets now

the quicker you accept that, the less painful it will be for you

I hope and pray I'm wrong, but mangini is gone and favre is still here

favre 1

mangini 0

shotty let favre run his offense

if he gets the HC gig, it's official, favre runs the jets

favre is out,,guaranteed..

The way it worked, when he got here was he fired everybody and hired everybody on his own. The idea that Parcells is working WITH Tanny doesn't make sense to me.

It might or might not happen, but it does seem possible. Tannenbaum already is a Parcells proteg

OK, I have it all figured out.

It now makes perfect sense why Ole man Scott and Shanny eliminated.

IMHO, whats is going on is that Tanny and Woody are basically interviewing Head coaches for the soon to be coming to Jets Prez Bill Parcells.

We know Dolphs being sold this month making Tuna a free agent for 30 days. We know he gets to keep 9 million bounus if he leaves Dolphs if they are sold , so will leave Dolphs and either retire, rejoin Dolphs with new contract or go to another team.

I say what has happened in typical Tuna fashion, he is communicating woth prot

Normally I would suggest that perhaps SJ is posting under the influence.

This is Tuna we are talking about. Some very odd things are going on here. Woody fires Mangini in a fit of anger, then leaves town for a vacation while Tannenbaum interviews the hottest prospect out there? Just doesn't make sense.

Johnson loves Parcells. That was clear when Woody bought the team. He did everything possible to get him to stay. That is also the reason "The Weasel" left town. He was afraid that Parcells would recover his desire to coach, and shelve "the Weasel" again.

Parcells loves NJ. Where the new training complex is, is his neck of the woods. This is a team built to win now. The Dolphins will take 2 or 3 years to get there. Tannenbaum would have no problem stepping aside for Parcells, while retaining the GM job. He is a great friend of the Tuna's. Even while Parcells was coach of the Boys he called him once a week for advice.

The Giants and Ravens will still probably be playing when the deal with Miami goes down. These interviews just might be letting the prospective HC's know that things might dramatically change, and see if they are good with it.

Parcells still has a score to settle with "The Weasel". Bellichick made Parcells look real bad with the stunt he pulled. I believe that is why Parcells decided to come back to the AFCE. Tuna is a vengeful man

As insane as this whole thing sounds, it does make some sense, and is just so Tunaish.

I'm sure in the NFL that there is some sort of written rule that the VP of operations for a team, doesn't help his rival hire a head coach.

There is also a rule that says you can't call a division rival from your hotel room paid for by the team the night before you coach the SB to a division rival so you can get another job.

What is your point? Because it would violate a rule someone wouldn't do it?

IMHO, whats is going on is that Tanny and Woody are basically interviewing Head coaches for the soon to be coming to Jets Prez Bill Parcells.

We know Dolphs being sold this month making Tuna a free agent for 30 days. We know he gets to keep 9 million bounus if he leaves Dolphs if they are sold , so will leave Dolphs and either retire, rejoin Dolphs with new contract or go to another team.

There is also a rule that says you can't call a division rival from your hotel room paid for by the team the night before you coach the SB to a division rival so you can get another job.

What is your point? Because it would violate a rule someone wouldn't do it?

:rl:

BINGO

I'm sorry, I've been in a drunken blackout for the past week or so, what did I miss? Jets said no to Schott and Shannahan? Or did S&S say no to the Jets?

• 4 weeks later...
thats a no brainer,,now Dolphs could get him back,,for another 9 mill or more,,

he gets to keep 9 mill bonus IF dolphs sold and he can walk,,

so he LEAVES, collects 9 mill and either a) retires, B) signs back with dolphs for more moolah or c) goes to another team for more moolah..

I say he keeps his ego fed by leavin dolphs and havin his resume say genius with dolph trebuild before nexy yeards harder schedule makes Dolphs miss playoffs and rejoins Jets cause Tunaaint dumb an dhe knows Jets misse dplayoffs 2 years in a row and he knows they have playoff talent and wiull make him look like genius again,,

trust me , this is whats i unfolding,,spags or ryan are comin and Tuna is comin

Well, you were right about Rex Ryan ;)

Bill Parcells says he 'definitely' will be back with Dolphins

When asked if he would return to the Dolphins for a second season, he replied, "Yes, oh yes definitely."

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/sports/epaper/2009/01/30/0130parcells.html

ya, i know Woodys best friend,,

what went down is Parcells called Woody to come back to Jets and Woody said FU

so he tried but we decided he wasnt worth it

Haha that's hillarious. Kudos, I would have made up an excuse like this too ;)

Parcells has seemed kinda bitter latley, maybe it's because he was turned down by the Jets.

Haha that's hillarious. Kudos, I would have made up an excuse like this too ;)

Parcells has seemed kinda bitter latley, maybe it's because he was turned down by the Jets.

its true

woody didnt think he was worth the money..thinsk he can win without him,,

i really fel for ya, next year will be a bummer for ya,, most peeps with a football 101 iq know dolphs are no more than a 5/6 win team with sked next year

ya, i know Woodys best friend,,

what went down is Parcells called Woody to come back to Jets and Woody said FU

so he tried but we decided he wasnt worth it

That is awesome. Hey hit the button by the side of your bed. The nurse will be right in with the necessary meds. Just sit tight.

:rl::rl:

Sources: Parcells can walk with full pay

Comment Email Print

By Chris Mortensen

ESPN.com

Archive

While Bill Parcells says he is committed to the Miami Dolphins as their executive vice president of football operations through the 2009 season, he now has an unrestricted option to walk away from the team with his fully guaranteed salary, league sources said.

Dolphins owner Wayne Huizenga removed the previously reported 30-day escape clause prior to closing on the sale of the team Jan. 20 to New York real estate billionaire Stephen Ross, the sources said. The clause, which required Parcells to notify the team of his intention to leave within 30 days if ownership was transferred from Huizenga's control, was eliminated from the contract about three weeks prior to the closing of the team's sale.

Parcells has the option to depart without any restrictions, and the team is required to pay him the financial balance of his original $12 million, four-year contract he signed in January 2008. Huizenga communicated the contractual changes to Ross, who did not protest, a league source said.

The unrestricted clause means Parcells has the option to take other employment in or out of football without any standard "off-set," in which the amount he earns elsewhere is subtracted from the balance of the money owed by the Dolphins, sources said.

If he ever joined another NFL organization, the Dolphins would not receive compensation under the arrangement, sources said.

Archived