Dolphins have been sold.

Jetkid94

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holy crap! Good call Johnny.

Anyone else wonder why Herm hasn't been fired yet?

he probably lost the key to his office so he cant clean out his desk.

but in all seriousness, no KC staff is in Mobile , Alabama for any of the practices, so that doesn't say much for Herm's stability.

Everyone wishes Tuna would go...sorry fellas it's look like he wants to stay and Golf in Palm Beach while turning us into Superbowl contenders for the next decade...sorry.

Keep on dreaming. Tuna hasn't won **** since leaving the Giants. That includes the Pats, Jets and Cowboys...the trend will continue in dolfag land.

Everyone wishes Tuna would go...sorry fellas it's look like he wants to stay and Golf in Palm Beach while turning us into Superbowl contenders for the next decade...sorry.

with pennington you'll never be a superbowl contender you sorry delusional dolphag.

remember:

penny.jpg

with pennington you'll never be a superbowl contender you sorry delusional dolphag.

remember:

penny.jpg

believe me...most fin fans are happy with Chad at QB...besides i don't think he'll be with us for the next decade. and by the way when it really matter Favre throws pics...most in league history..thanks

believe me...most fin fans are happy with Chad at QB...besides i don't think he'll be with us for the next decade.

Chad is the ex-wife that you are happy to be rid of and it's just that much sweeter when she winds up with some guy you hate. Feeling bad for the poor slob, you even try to warn him about all of her flaws, but he just won't listen.

Chad is the ex-wife that you are happy to be rid of and it's just that much sweeter when she winds up with some guy you hate. Feeling bad for the poor slob, you even try to warn him about all of her flaws, but he just won't listen.

dude i've been through the whole Chad thing on here a million times. It's hard to be down on a QB who just led your franchise back to respectability

dude i've been through the whole Chad thing on here a million times. It's hard to be down on a QB who just led your franchise back to respectability

Setting a record for most interceptions in a playoff game in the Dolphins history is respectable.

BZ

believe me...most fin fans are happy with Chad at QB...besides i don't think he'll be with us for the next decade. and by the way when it really matter Favre throws pics...most in league history..thanks

lol.....lets's ee favre is a HOF quarterback with a superbowl ring. chad is a noodle-armed, mediocre qb who can't beat a good defense if his life depended on it. but you're right chad won't be with your sorry gay ass team for another decade. but he'll be there just long enough and probably do just enough to keep your team from any real success for the next 3 or 4 years.

Dude, don't pay attention to the Jets fans. Their franchise is in the toilet with a 2 foot long turd, and they're trying to make themselves feel better by coming up with reasons why Miami will be bad next year. It's pretty sick, the only way they feel better about themselves is to makeup outlandish scenarios about other teams.

It lays out like this, the Jets are in for another 40 years of misery and losing, the Dolphins are on an up-swing and have a bright future. If I were a Jet fan, I would be making up any possible scenario as to why other teams are worse than mine, just to feel better about the situation.

For those that doubt that Parcells will stay, add up all the pluses of being in South Florida and all of the pluses about Kansas City and weigh them out.

Year round golf, baseball spring training, horse racing, complete control... All things he has now and none of those things will be waiting for him anywhere else. Not to mention, he already has his hand picked minions in place in Miami. He is literally in "the perfect place".

Please, please keep on thinking that, and encourage the rest of your wang-sniffing buddies to do the same.

What exactly do you want me to keep thinking??? That i bought a plane ticket, flew up to NJ, went to your stadium and watched my team hand your team their ass and celebrated all night in NYC...damn that was a great feeling. DAMN THAT CHAD PENNINGTON FOR RUINING MY GOOD TIME.

What exactly do you want me to keep thinking??? That i bought a plane ticket, flew up to NJ, went to your stadium and watched my team hand your team their ass and celebrated all night in NYC...damn that was a great feeling. DAMN THAT CHAD PENNINGTON FOR RUING MY GOOD TIME.

Oh snap!! Damn, watch out, they're gonna come after you for that one ;)

Dude, don't pay attention to the Jets fans. Their franchise is in the toilet with a 2 foot long turd, and they're trying to make themselves feel better by coming up with reasons why Miami will be bad next year. It's pretty sick, the only way they feel better about themselves is to makeup outlandish scenarios about other teams.

don't pay attention to us? then don't come to our site. I speak on behalf of the Jetnation. screw off:bp1:

It lays out like this, the Jets are in for another 40 years of misery and losing, the Dolphins are on an up-swing and have a bright future. If I were a Jet fan, I would be making up any possible scenario as to why other teams are worse than mine, just to feel better about the situation.

For those that doubt that Parcells will stay, add up all the pluses of being in South Florida and all of the pluses about Kansas City and weigh them out.

Year round golf, baseball spring training, horse racing, complete control... All things he has now and none of those things will be waiting for him anywhere else. Not to mention, he already has his hand picked minions in place in Miami. He is literally in "the perfect place".

you'll see when your queer team goes 6-10 against a much harder schedule next year. the wildcat won't be taking anyone by surprise and bailing your bunch of teal and orange wearing fudgepackers next year. you'll be lucky to see chad make it through without some sort of injury....and if he does he'll be back to his dead duck throwing pick six chucking ways.

What exactly do you want me to keep thinking??? That i bought a plane ticket, flew up to NJ, went to your stadium and watched my team hand your team their ass and celebrated all night in NYC...damn that was a great feeling. DAMN THAT CHAD PENNINGTON FOR RUINING MY GOOD TIME.

dude we've been hanmding your team it's ass for the better part of 10 years. and what good did it do you anyway? you guys were one and done with an absolutely pathetic (albeit common) performance by noodle arm. you accomplished nothing.

don't pay attention to us? then don't come to our site. I speak on behalf of the Jetnation. screw off:bp1:

I merely come here to keep you Jets fans informed as to what is REALLY happening with the Dolphins. I cannot allow misinformed Jets fans to smear the good name of the AFC East Champion Dolphins.

dude we've been hanmding your team it's ass for the better part of 10 years. and what good did it do you anyway? you guys were one and done with an absolutely pathetic (albeit common) performance by noodle arm. you accomplished nothing.

Dude...beating the team i grew up hating in their own stadium and being their to watch it live in person and with a division title on the line def felt like an accomplishment to me buddy :D

LOL I know the feeling, I've done it a bunch of times down here in your stadium with your joke of a fan base.

Ok, if losing 4 out of your last 5 games is accomplishing something, then fine. Congratulations :rolleyes:

Dude...beating the team i grew up hating in their own stadium and being their to watch it live in person and with a division title on the line def felt like an accomplishment to me buddy :D

did you enjoy the interception record pennington set for your team of cum gobblers the week after?

LOL I know the feeling, I've done it a bunch of times down here in your stadium with your joke of a fan base.

I'm sure you have...but not so much with a divison title on the line...but yes my old man is a jets fan and we go to every jet/fins game here in south FLA for the last 10 years...i RARELY leave the winner. THats what made that last victory in the Meadowlands special. My old man actually thanked me before i left to NJ for going because in his mind that guaranteed a JETS win...but the old man was wrong.

Ok, if losing 4 out of your last 5 games is accomplishing something, then fine. Congratulations :rolleyes:

i'm not the **** smoker on another teams website strutting around proclaiming my team world beaters. don't worry.....you'll be seeing more of the chad pennington we've all come to hate and we'll be laughing about it over here.

Archived