My favorite quotes from the presser

Jetfan13

You have heard of the KISS philosophy, keep it simple stupid...thats for someone else, ours will be the kill philosophy...

we will have each others back, if they swipe one of us we will swipe two of them...

read and re-act is not for us, we will be an aggressive and attacking defense....

WOO HOO !!!

Liked what I heard.. The guys not really a good speaker which should make for some good foot in the mouth moments..

He's very confident, I think success next season, at least on defense, will be important for his growth as a coach. He thinks we have the horses and I agree. Hopefully he can bring Lewis and Scott over.,.

Liked what I heard.. The guys not really a good speaker which should make for some good foot in the mouth moments..

He's very confident, I think success next season, at least on defense, will be important for his growth as a coach. He thinks we have the horses and I agree. Hopefully he can bring Lewis and Scott over.,.

I don't think it's possible to get both Lewis and Scott though for cap reasons.

I'd like getting Lewis because of his shankmurderkillability. He'd have a tremendous impact on the mental outlook of the defense.

Plus, if Gholston is serious about hiring LT this offseason (Francesca reported it earlier that Gholston is going to train with LT and have LT set up in an apartment near by him all at Gholston's expense), Gholston may not only make it into the rotation, but may supplant Thomas at OLB. If Ray Ray or Scott is not a possibility, having a LB starting quartet of Pace-Harris-Thomas-Gholston might be pretty good.

I don't think it's possible to get both Lewis and Scott though for cap reasons.

I'd like getting Lewis because of his shankmurderkillability. He'd have a tremendous impact on the mental outlook of the defense.

Plus, if Gholston is serious about hiring LT this offseason (Francesca reported it earlier that Gholston is going to train with LT and have LT set up in an apartment near by him all at Gholston's expense), Gholston may not only make it into the rotation, but may supplant Thomas at OLB. If Ray Ray or Scott is not a possibility, having a LB starting quartet of Pace-Harris-Thomas-Gholston might be pretty good.

Agreed about getting Lewis, and I believe most things are capable with the cap..Not really worried about that since there's move to be made..

Archived