HC Rex Ryan to turn Gholston into the next "Suggs"!

villain_the_foe

In defense to Chad he is not exactly throwing to a star studded cast of wideouts to say the least...

you sound like jets fans 3 years ago. it's eery how similar you guys sound. you'll come around. i'm guilty of making excuses for chad at times also. looking back...it WAS chad's fault.

Maybe if you and baltimore swapped Defenses...you guys arnt even close to being the ravens D.

Yet the funny thing is if Jets defenders knew how to catch, Chad's performance in Week 17 would've been almost as embarrassing as his performance in the first round of the playoffs turned out to be. Trust me, teams don't need the Raven's personnel to shut down the almighty Chad and his Dolphins.

Easy. He didn't say that he was going to turn Gholston into a Pro Bowler like you're saying he did.

But he did say that in Suggs rookie year (when he was the DLine coach) they had Suggs working with the LBs and he wasn't fully getting it and he was already being called a bust. He said he begged to work with him and they finally let him to which he said, "Geesh, it is about time." And with Suggs hard work it all began to click for him and that he now is so much more than just a pass rusher, but he is great against the run also.

He just compared the situations. He didn't make any promises about VG.

He didnt say that he was going to turn Gholstion into Suggs...you're right, I did. However, he will turn Vernon Gholston into Vernon GHOLSTON, which by making the comparsion....he did say.

Archived