PSL prices and info released

4HCrew

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone thought of buying going for the wait-n-see?

One approach, if you think the whole thing is going down the tubes, is just wait till the 2010/2011 season and buy the PSLs off of someone else. Meaning, I am sure there will be some people who buy in early but for some reason have to get out, you could buy their PSL for perhaps lower than the original price.

It just seems like the more we go into a recession the less room for these PSL prices and the more chance that the short term of the PSL will be a loss, ie a good buying oppurtunity.

BZ

BZ interesting take...I was more wondering about this situation...the Jets current season ticket holder group do not buy up the PSLs in the lower level...they then go on sale to the public at possibly a lower rate. I just have a hard time believing people are going to pay $700 a seat per game

BZ interesting take...I was more wondering about this situation...the Jets current season ticket holder group do not buy up the PSLs in the lower level...they then go on sale to the public at possibly a lower rate. I just have a hard time believing people are going to pay $700 a seat per game

Yeah, my personal limit is $120-$125. It is partly about the weekly spend, but also about the possible sale during the season. I can see someone picking up a pair of $120 tickets off stub hub but $400 tickets? Not so much.

This is really a tough one. I guess I can just ask for what I ask for and wait to see what comes down the line.

I guess the worst situation is I get a PSL offer, put down the deposit and bail on it later because of other circumstances.

BZ

The wait and see is interesting. But my number is up right now, so that might not be an option.

EDIT: When I said my # is up, I mean with the Jets. As far as I know, I am not dying. Although depending on my PSL answer I may get killed.

The wait and see is interesting. But my number is up right now, so that might not be an option.

EDIT: When I said my # is up, I mean with the Jets. As far as I know, I am not dying. Although depending on my PSL answer I may get killed.

You don't have to pay anything do you? Just put in your choices and see what they come back with.

BZ

You don't have to pay anything do you? Just put in your choices and see what they come back with.

BZ

True. I just feel like they are going to hunt me down for the money.

I would dare them to pry it from my cold lifeless hands but I am afraid they will take me up on that offer.

• 2 weeks later...

Just had my Giants season ticket holder friend get an offer from the Gaints. He was over 27,000 in the waiting list and they are already offering to him.

The Jets are in deep doo with only 10,000 on a waiting list.

BZ

Just had my Giants season ticket holder friend get an offer from the Gaints. He was over 27,000 in the waiting list and they are already offering to him.

The Jets are in deep doo with only 10,000 on a waiting list.

BZ

That may be an offer for the seats that are so ridiculously priced that not even the big corporations want them. It would be strange to watch a game where the upper bowl is packed and the lower empty. Eff these bandits.

Archived