PSL prices and info released

4HCrew

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am thrilled about this...

TAKE THE TRAIN TO THE GAME

No car? No problem. Hop a train from New York's Penn Station or New Jersey's Hoboken to Secaucus Junction, and in less than 20 minutes you will arrive right at the southeast gate

Yep.

2009 will be my final season in Section 124.

Hopefully my name comes up on the waiting list for two Upper Tier seats or I can jump on with somebody who is looking to fill one full time seat.

$5k per seat for your type of seats right?

$5k per seat for your type of seats right?

$5k a seat + 125 or more a game EACH ticket.

I could afford it, but its not worth it. I can think of better things to spend $10k on + 125-140 a ticket a game, 10x+ a season.

Like, saving up for a down payment on a house and just moving up to the Upper Tier when my name comes up on the list or hooking onto a group of friends tickets that need a single to be filled.

I could afford it, but its not worth it. I can think of better things to spend $10k on + 125-140 a ticket a game, 10x+ a season.

Like, saving up for a down payment on a house and just moving up to the Upper Tier when my name comes up on the list.

What if TRex wins us the division this year?

What if TRex wins us the division this year?

I've seen division championships before.

I want a Super Bowl.

I will still be at every single home game, no matter if its with season tickets in the Upper Tier, hooking onto a group of friends and using their extra single or buying the tickets on TicketMaster, MyJetsAccount, StubHub or here.

I will be there no matter if "T-Rex" takes us to 16-0 or 0-16 in 2009.

A late Valentines Day present.

I guess it will be a Valentines break up, because I'm not being extorted for a PSL and if I don't get nice upper sideline seats, I'm out. I'll get the occasional tix here and there and maybe attend a few more road games.

Like, saving up for a down payment on a house and just moving up to the Upper Tier when my name comes up on the list or hooking onto a group of friends tickets that need a single to be filled.

The $5k is only once right?

How much do you pay for your seats now? Like $90 a game right?

Not as bad as some thought it would be thats for certain... and if the demand ever grows to the level it was at a few years ago you could easily have profitable seats on your hands...

Can't wait for my PLAYBOOK

We are pleased to tell you that you will be receiving your New Jets Stadium Playbook the week of March 23rd. The Playbook is your seat selection guide for the new stadium, the biggest upgrade in NFL history. We want you to be there opening day in September 2010 when finally, we're the home team.

The entire seat selection process is based on seniority, so that season ticket holders who have been with us the longest will have top priority to select their seats. Along with your Playbook, you will receive a Seat Selection Preference Form so you can tell us your top choices.

The move to the new stadium will occur in two phases, starting with the club seats now and expanding to the non-club seats later this year. In this first phase, every season ticket holder - in order of seniority - will be offered an opportunity to purchase tickets in one of four premium clubs featuring the best amenities in the NFL. Imagine coming to the stadium on gameday knowing that you and your guests will get the full VIP treatment from the moment you arrive. You'll enjoy the best parking, incredible sightlines, and outstanding cuisine. Now imagine that at halftime you leave your seat to visit your own exclusive lounge with oversized chairs and flat-screen TVs

Can't wait for my PLAYBOOK

We are pleased to tell you that you will be receiving your New Jets Stadium Playbook the week of March 23rd. The Playbook is your seat selection guide for the new stadium, the biggest upgrade in NFL history. We want you to be there opening day in September 2010 when finally, we're the home team.

The entire seat selection process is based on seniority, so that season ticket holders who have been with us the longest will have top priority to select their seats. Along with your Playbook, you will receive a Seat Selection Preference Form so you can tell us your top choices.

The move to the new stadium will occur in two phases, starting with the club seats now and expanding to the non-club seats later this year. In this first phase, every season ticket holder - in order of seniority - will be offered an opportunity to purchase tickets in one of four premium clubs featuring the best amenities in the NFL. Imagine coming to the stadium on gameday knowing that you and your guests will get the full VIP treatment from the moment you arrive. You'll enjoy the best parking, incredible sightlines, and outstanding cuisine. Now imagine that at halftime you leave your seat to visit your own exclusive lounge with oversized chairs and flat-screen TVs

They are really pushing those Club Seats. I think one of the worst things about the PSL's is that you have to buy playoff tickets or you lose the PSL.

That is ridiculous.

That is silly... but why in the world would you not buy them? If anything you could sell them... hell you could even try to pre-sell them if you didnt have the cash... you should figure playoff tickets into the equation.. lol... well maybe not with the JETS... :bag:

They are really pushing those Club Seats. I think one of the worst things about the PSL's is that you have to buy playoff tickets or you lose the PSL.

That is ridiculous.

Really? That really sucks. But we're the Jets, so I could live with paying for playoff tickets once every few years :P

That is silly... but why in the world would you not buy them? If anything you could sell them... hell you could even try to pre-sell them if you didnt have the cash... you should figure playoff tickets into the equation.. lol... well maybe not with the JETS... :bag:

The thing is that the playoff invoices are due before the regular season finishes.

My Pats playoff invoice was due on December 12th. There were still 3 games left in the season and at that time the Pats looked like they had zero chance to host a playoff game so I didn't pay it.

A couple of things:

1). The NFL sets the prices for playoff games so the tickets are usually $25-$35 more.

2). You have to pay for two playoff games.

The thing is that the playoff invoices are due before the regular season finishes.

My Pats playoff invoice was due on December 12th. There were still 3 games left in the season and at that time the Pats looked like they had zero chance to host a playoff game so I didn't pay it.

A couple of things:

1). The NFL sets the prices for playoff games so the tickets are usually $25-$35 more.

2). You have to pay for two playoff games.

If they dont make it you can get a refund or apply it to you invoice for next season though right?

So worst case scenario... say $300... tied up for a couple months or applied to a bill you were already gonna pay...

Just sayin...

The $5k is only once right?

How much do you pay for your seats now? Like $90 a game right?

Not as bad as some thought it would be thats for certain... and if the demand ever grows to the level it was at a few years ago you could easily have profitable seats on your hands...

$80 a ticket. I have two tickets.

It isn't worth it to fork over that 10K + the ticket prices for me.

I will either hook on with a friend who is willing to committ or I will wait until my name comes up on the waiting list.

I am not dolling out $10K plus $125 or more a ticket when I have nobody who is willing to committ $5K and $125 or more a ticket, for 10 or more games.

Also its not my choice if the tickets remain.

If they dont make it you can get a refund or apply it to you invoice for next season though right?

Correct.

So worst case scenario... say $300... tied up for a couple months or applied to a bill you were already gonna pay...

Just sayin...

It will be a lot more than $300. The tickets will be around $120 for the regular season so they will go to $145 for the Divisional Round and probably $160 for the AFC Championship.

If you have 2 seats then the total cost would be $560. Do you really want to fork out that kind of money 2 weeks before Christmas if you are not sure the team is going to host a playoff game?

Last year I paid $179 per ticket for the AFC Championship Game. I paid $125 per ticket during the regular season.

dad got an email sayin we will get out choice selection may 30. sounds like we are on the bottom of the waitlist.

what amazes me is the endzone seats on the second level(mezzanine) are only 120 a seat and with a 5 year plan on PSL's it would cost about 3,000 a year all together and thats for 4 seats. that really isnt that bad. the 5 and 15 year plan really makes things easier.

dad got an email sayin we will get out choice selection may 30. sounds like we are on the bottom of the waitlist.

what amazes me is the endzone seats on the second level(mezzanine) are only 120 a seat and with a 5 year plan on PSL's it would cost about 3,000 a year all together and thats for 4 seats. that really isnt that bad. the 5 and 15 year plan really makes things easier.

That isnt free money though... if you need to borrow money from the NYJ at 5-8% you shouldnt buy them...

That isnt free money though... if you need to borrow money from the NYJ at 5-8% you shouldnt buy them...

Exactly. The payment plan is a risky proposition.

Not only are you making payments every year on the PSL you have to buy the season tickets. If you run into any financial trouble the PSL will be taken away and you will be screwed.

Exactly. The payment plan is a risky proposition.

Not only are you making payments every year on the PSL you have to buy the season tickets. If you run into any financial trouble the PSL will be taken away and you will be screwed.

Ouch... Imagine the 15 year plan... 10 years into it you have a bad year... you loose it all...

Now is not the time for people to go into more debt-did we not learn this lesson with our financial system in the shape it is now-including federal gov't borrowing. Pay as you go .

Hey we wont have any fiscal responsibility in here faba... :lol:

Hey we wont have any fiscal responsibility in here faba... :lol:

Talking about fiscal irresponsibility I just received my 2009 invoice.....$5,070 for my 3 tix. $169 a seat. At least Krafty didn't raise prices again, although I expect parking to hit $50 next season.

Why do I put up with this extortion?

That is $3000 in November and ticket money due in May/June for over $4000. So you have two payments a year due to the Jets. One is a loan you are paying off at 6.5% over 5 years or 8% over 15 years. You do the math. Two payments a year to the Jets. Stil sound like a good idea?

That is $3000 in November and ticket money due in May/June for over $4000. So you have two payments a year due to the Jets. One is a loan you are paying off at 6.5% over 5 years or 8% over 15 years. You do the math. Two payments a year to the Jets. Stil sound like a good idea?

120 per ticket times 4 is 480 a year

with the 5 year plan its about 1200 a year plus the 480 is 1680.

so its only 1680 plus taxes and stuff so its about 2,000 a year.

Archived