PSL prices and info released

4HCrew

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Know this too. It is in the contract with the stadium that the Jets can opt out and move elsewhere, even cities after 15 years. So you do the 15 year plan then they move, your PSLs are worthless. But that is IF they move or go anywhere.

They can decide to do major renovations to the stadium and that would void the PSL also.

PSL's are worthless if you never plan on selling them.

I guess it will be a Valentines break up, because I'm not being extorted for a PSL and if I don't get nice upper sideline seats, I'm out. I'll get the occasional tix here and there and maybe attend a few more road games.

It's cheaper doing it like that. and the road trips are more fun than home games..lol

In 2010, that goal will be realized, and all Jets fans can say, finally, we're the home team.

Yours,

Woody

What an idiot. every time the Jets had good teams the crowds were loud and it didn't matter what the stadium was called. the people crying for the Jets own stadium should be the ones reaching deep into their pockets for the psl's. I was never one of these crybabies.

What an idiot. every time the Jets had good teams the crowds were loud and it didn't matter what the stadium was called. the people crying for the Jets own stadium should be the ones reaching deep into their pockets for the psl's. I was never one of these crybabies.

I can vouch for BP here. He was a totally different kind of crybaby altogether.

Woody Johnson is delusional if he thinks people are going to pay that kind of money, or any money at all, for the honor of being a Jets season ticket holder. I can't believe they actually have an APR & a payment plan to pay the PSLs. :roll::roll::roll: He can stick those PSLs up his arrogant @$$!!! I really hope there are gonna be a lot of empty seats come the Jets 1st game & throughout the 1st and every season after that in that new stadium.

I remember back in the late `80s tickets were $160 a year for season tickets.

Plus he thinks that "Finally we're the home team?" Aren't the Jets still sharing the stadium with the Giants??? So it's a new stadium that won't be called Giants Stadium. :roll::roll::roll:

Woody Johnson is delusional if he thinks people are going to pay that kind of money, or any money at all, for the honor of being a Jets season ticket holder. I can't believe they actually have an APR & a payment plan to pay the PSLs. :roll::roll::roll: He can stick those PSLs up his arrogant @$$!!! I really hope there are gonna be a lot of empty seats come the Jets 1st game & throughout the 1st and every season after that in that new stadium.

Plus he thinks that "Finally we're the home team?" Aren't the Jets still sharing the stadium with the Giants??? So it's a new stadium that won't be called Giants Stadium. :roll::roll::roll:

Bro I doubt you are going to see empty seats...as much sh$t the fans talk about not going, come September they are ALWAYS there

Problem is there wont be empty seats. Fans are dumb enough to fall for it. Its only an extra $467 a year for 15 years for Lower Endzone seats. Thats not bad for a guy who has sat upstairs forever. So instead of the ticket being $120 its $167 a game when the PSL is figured in. Whats $40 when people spend crazy money on stadium beer and food and for parking.

For me, PSL's dont fit into my budget. If I had money, yeah I'd buy them.. good ones too. There are enough people out there who do have the money or think they do. It will be a struggle to sell them, but they'll sell them.

Problem is there wont be empty seats. Fans are dumb enough to fall for it. Its only an extra $467 a year for 15 years for Lower Endzone seats. Thats not bad for a guy who has sat upstairs forever. So instead of the ticket being $120 its $167 a game when the PSL is figured in. Whats $40 when people spend crazy money on stadium beer and food and for parking.

For me, PSL's dont fit into my budget. If I had money, yeah I'd buy them.. good ones too. There are enough people out there who do have the money or think they do. It will be a struggle to sell them, but they'll sell them.

Despite the wishes of some and the dreams of many the PSL's will sell and the game will go on. Sure it got more expensive and yes you can always buy tickets on stubhub, ebay , razorgater etc.

At the end of the day there are many in the Tristate area that have been waiting for such an opportunity to get ahead of the current season ticket holders and waitlisters - And this time it was easy - It just took a few dollars.

Get on - Get off - Or get run over - PSL's are here to stay - How else can Billionaires afford to employ millionaires ? Not out of their pockets - This is a business not a Charity.

\How else can Billionaires afford to employ millionaires ? Not out of their pockets - This is a business not a Charity.

And when you disenfranchise the everyday regular joe-6-pack, you are doomed to failure.

Im glad the Jets will find someone to replace me in my seats.

How will they replace my passion and love?

And when you disenfranchise the everyday regular joe-6-pack, you are doomed to failure.

Im glad the Jets will find someone to replace me in my seats.

How will they replace my passion and love?

I am not sure. But the first step will no doubt involve cleaning your seat.

i plan on renewing my tix through 2010.. I understand the psl's are not for everyone. Some people hate them, some people love them. I am only 24, and have been saving money every check with hopes to buy the mezz section for 4k a psl. i plan on having the tix for a very long time, and taking my children to the games. i hope they are available come playbook time march 30th

Lots of Happy people read these boards HUH !

i plan on renewing my tix through 2010.. I understand the psl's are not for everyone. Some people hate them, some people love them. I am only 24, and have been saving money every check with hopes to buy the mezz section for 4k a psl. i plan on having the tix for a very long time, and taking my children to the games. i hope they are available come playbook time march 30th

Good for you Hofstra ! Sounds like a real fan to me.

You should find out who has an earlier date and have them "buy" them for you. Then they can "sell" the PSL to you in 2011.

I dont know my date yet... Ticket info doesnt come to my address and I havent talked to my family about it this week.

And I suppose the others that can't afford the PSL's and are forced out of their season tickets aren't true fans?

(This isn't directed at Hofstra, as that wasn't what he was implying.)

If you can't afford the PSL you can be a fan, not a die-hard fan though. A die-hard fan would find a way to save for the PSL. The Jets need your money, only a casual fan would feel otherwise.

Signed,

Woody Johnson

And I suppose the others that can't afford the PSL's and are forced out of their season tickets aren't true fans?

(This isn't directed at Hofstra, as that wasn't what he was implying.)

To take that a step further, what about those that can afford the PSL's, but choose not to be ripped off by paying for the right to purchase something. Ticket prices will be high to start with and you can bet your last dollar that the prices will be jacked up on a regular basis as has been woody's M.O. since buying the team. If you choose not to pay the higher prices you can sell your PSL, but there is no guarantee that you will recoup your cost, especially since the PSL is a depreciating asset with limited shelf life. I refuse to pay for a stadium, why should I? It's upper deck or bust and then if that gets out of hand, it's TV time.

To take that a step further, what about those that can afford the PSL's, but choose not to be ripped off by paying for the right to purchase something. Ticket prices will be high to start with and you can your last dollar that the prices will be jacked up on a regular basis as has been woody's M.O. since buying the team. If you choose not to pay the higher prices you can sell your PSL, but there is no guarantee that you will recoup your cost, especiually since the PSL is a depreciating asset with limited shelf life. I refuse to pay for a stadium, why should I? It's upper deck or bust and then if that gets out of hand, it's TV time.

A lot of people take that position.

Say I just LOVE Big Mac's from McD's. Just because I can afford to spend $20 for a Big Mac doesn't mean I have to do it to prove I like McDonalds. I'll get one for $4 if it's available or I'll get my fast food burger at BK's or Wendy's.

The $16 extra wasn't going to affect my car payments or rent or mortgage or clothes for my kids. But what it comes down to is just the inescapable fact: with other burger options around me, I ain't paying $20 for a friggin' Big Mac.

I am still up in the air and when it comes time to drop the $ in the bucket, I will do some serious math.

(PSL + Ticket Price) x 3 = ?

Ticket Price x 110% x 2 = ?

50" LCD + 2 x DirecTV = ?

I love me some Jets and would LOVE to keep the tickets, but at some point (and I think I have a feigure in my head) it just doesn't see doable. From $70 to $120 a game x 3 = $150 more a year, $1,500 more a season.

Tough stuff.

BZ

I am still up in the air and when it comes time to drop the $ in the bucket, I will do some serious math.

(PSL + Ticket Price) x 3 = ?

Ticket Price x 110% x 2 = ?

50" LCD + 2 x DirecTV = ?

I love me some Jets and would LOVE to keep the tickets, but at some point (and I think I have a feigure in my head) it just doesn't see doable. From $70 to $120 a game x 3 = $150 more a year, $1,500 more a season.

Tough stuff.

BZ

And you thought I was wrong spouting this stuff for years.

Well kids, "D" Day is here - We're standing outside our own ground zero & there is only one of two choices:

1. Pay for the PSL & increased ticket prices
  2. Stay home & watch the games on our new HD tv (We'll even save enough to put one in every room

It's your choice, I'm going with #2!

If you can't afford the PSL you can be a fan, not a die-hard fan though. A die-hard fan would find a way to save for the PSL. The Jets need your money, only a casual fan would feel otherwise.

Signed,

Woody Johnson

You are so right Woody...

By the way, do you have any more "Grey Poupon?"

It appears I left mine in the Bentley!

Signed,

Andrew Carnagie (Deceased)

Well kids, "D" Day is here - We're standing outside our own ground zero & there is only one of two choices:

2. Stay home & watch the games on our new HD tv (We'll even save enough to put one in every room

Somebody post the JETS & Giant PSL`S PRICES PER SECTION NEXT TO EACH OTHER & you will see Giant fans will save even more then JET fans

It is tough. Part of me wants to try and get "better" seats, and it isn't the PSL keeping me away, it is the ticket prices.

If I can pick up something like my seats now, I will keep with it. If I can get the $4,000 PSLs, I might.

Tough.

Somebody post the JETS & Giant PSL`S PRICES PER SECTION NEXT TO EACH OTHER & you will see Giant fans will save even more then JET fans

BZ

Archived