TV Land Mafia Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After much internal deliberation Vicious has decided to go forth with his role reveal. The only reason Vicious is doing this is because he truly believes CTM is mafia.

Vicious is an outsider or a "miller". Typically a town role but appears guilty. Vicious thinks he's acted scummy enough to fulfill this. Vicious's tv character is Smash Williams from Friday Night Lights who refers to himself as "The Smash". Worst role ever. Sorry Doggin.

Let's not get confused here and take into account that CTM might come foward here make up a role reveal, he hasn't offered it up and continued to deflect criticisms

Vote Count

CTM (6) - Uart, Vicious, Irish, War Ensemble, LilMick, EY

Vicious (3) - CTM, JiF, BG

LilMick (1) - Thor

Woody (1) - Double Down

With 14 players alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch

Day 2 Will End Wed. Night at 9pm

check the post above yours..;)

Hmmm.. what to do about CTM's self-vote...

1) He might be voting for himself to selflessly help avoid a random-lynch, but that seems unlikely, as he was a favorite for lynching anyway, and we prob. could've gotten to 8 votes anyway.

2) He thinks that if he self-votes we might reconsider -- a Hail-Mary of sorts. If he is going to get lynched anyway, he might as well self-vote.

None of this changes my vote right now. Keep talking CTM, you might be able to convince me if you can explain yourself.

After much internal deliberation Vicious has decided to go forth with his role reveal. The only reason Vicious is doing this is because he truly believes CTM is mafia.

Vicious is an outsider or a "miller". Typically a town role but appears guilty. Vicious thinks he's acted scummy enough to fulfill this. Vicious's tv character is Smash Williams from Friday Night Lights who refers to himself as "The Smash". Worst role ever. Sorry Doggin.

Let's not get confused here and take into account that CTM might come foward here make up a role reveal, he hasn't offered it up and continued to deflect criticisms

I still don't get it.

1) He might be voting for himself to selflessly help avoid a random-lynch, but that seems unlikely, as he was a favorite for lynching anyway, and we prob. could've gotten to 8 votes anyway.

2) He thinks that if he self-votes we might reconsider -- a Hail-Mary of sorts. If he is going to get lynched anyway, he might as well self-vote.

None of this changes my vote right now. Keep talking CTM, you might be able to convince me if you can explain yourself.

I'm already dead..

I have done this before... The difference is, I did it to clinch my death and prove my point that Smashmouth was guilty.

CTM is doing it not to clinch, but earlier. He could have the same intent, or he could be doing it earlier to get votes off of him. I don't know which.

Either way, between him and Viscious, it's a toss-up, and I'm only checking this sportatcially, I'd still be willing to go JiF or Woody, but I think that'd just lead to a random lynch.

I simply have a hard time believing that there is not more too it than that.

You're telling me your role was to 'look guilty' and 'refer to yourself in the 3rd person' and nothing more?

Look up the "miller" role in Mafia in google bro.Vicious has a "character" role clearly, kinda like it seemed RJF and CTM do.

Feeling the tension in the room, CTM stepped up to the mike:

"Hiya hiya, hiya. You're a wonderful looking audience. It's a pleasure to be here. A funny thing happened on the way to the theater. I was entering the stage door, and suddenly, from a group of muppet fans, I hear someone yell "good grief, the comedian's a bear!' So I said, "no he's a-not! He's a-wearing a neck-a-tie!"

Staring out at the silent audience, CTM tugged at his collar. "Get it? 'a bear'? 'a-bare'? Naked? No? I don't feel so hot . . ."

And with that, he keeled over dead.

Fozzie_Bear.jpg

Fozzie Bear has been lynched by a bad joke. Day 2 has ended

Final Vote Count

CTM (8) - Uart, Vicious, Irish, War Ensemble, LilMick, EY, CTM, Doggin

Vicious (2) - JiF, BG

LilMick (1) - Thor

Woody (1) - Double Down

Day 2 has ended.

Please PM me your night actions by Thurs. Night at 9pm

I have to ask then, what was your concern about revealing this to us? Essentially, outside of some annoying posting requirements you're just an innocent townie, right?

If you look into the role, a cop would be Vicious's worst enemy. Being that JVoR has been offed Vicious didnt' want to seem like he contributed to getting JVoR killed. Although Vicious admits he cast suspicions on JVoR Vicious never really hopped on the JVoR train.

CTM (8) - Uart, Vicious, Irish, War Ensemble, LilMick, EY, CTM, Doggin

Vicious (2) - JiF, BG

LilMick (1) - Thor

Woody (1) - Double Down

Ok, I think WoodyPaige didn't vote. He's still suspicious. I want us to have a chat with War Ensemble, EY and Doggin as well.

Once the ball got rolling on CTM, it would've been easy as a Mafia to jump on board and knock off a townie, putting the blame for the lynching on someone else.

Could it be Doggin has a role? Perhaps he can only cast a vote if it makes or breaks the lynch??

The mod is not in the game, and cannot vote for players. All will be revealed in the wrap-up, but I can tell you that there are enough clues in-thread to figure out what happened

Voting for CTM was pure stupidity.

I still haven't heard any valid reasoning, and I'm not buying the role reveal method he put out. Why would someone in the mafia put himself out there like that? Doesn't make sense...

What's up with Doggin voting? Someone said he might have the ability to put the final vote on someone, but why didn't he do it on Day 1 when JVOR had 8 votes and needed only 1 more?

Archived