A-Roid really is stupid

neckdemon

it's now being reported that the drug he supposedly got over the counte rin the DR isn't even available with or without a prescription, over-the-counter in the DR. also, he's now being linked to angel presinal. a trainer banned from mlb for steroids. it also said that presinal was accompanying rodriguez as early as 2007 and sleeping in the hotel rooms with rodriguez' "cousin" yuri sucart. lol....what a buffoon a-roid is.

it's now being reported that the drug he supposedly got over the counte rin the DR isn't even available with or without a prescription, over-the-counter in the DR. also, he's now being linked to angel presinal. a trainer banned from mlb for steroids. it also said that presinal was accompanying rodriguez as early as 2007 and sleeping in the hotel rooms with rodriguez' "cousin" yuri sucart. lol....what a buffoon a-roid is.

You talking about that Daily News report? Who says what is or is not available now was not available 5 years ago. Also, A-rod never said he got the roids himself that his cousin got them. Maybe, his cousin lied and told him he got them OTC when he didn't. You are all making such a big deal over small stupid assanine details. You people are just jealous of the man's bank account and want to masturbate at the fall of an icon. Sick perverted ****s you are.

You talking about that Daily News report? Who says what is or is not available now was not available 5 years ago. Also, A-rod never said he got the roids himself that his cousin got them. Maybe, his cousin lied and told him he got them OTC when he didn't. You are all making such a big deal over small stupid assanine details. You people are just jealous of the man's bank account and want to masturbate at the fall of an icon. Sick perverted ****s you are.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3920425

SANTO DOMINGO, Dominican Republic -- According to the official in charge of the agency which regulates pharmaceutical drugs in the Dominican Republic, Primobolan was not available for legal purchase, over-the-counter or with a prescription in his country between 2001 and 2003.

I suppose it's possible that his cousin lied about where he obtained it, but this makes it alot more suspicious to me.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3921929

A personal trainer cited in the Mitchell report on steroids acknowledged Thursday that he worked with Alex Rodriguez during the three-year period Rodriguez says he used performance-enhancing drugs.

"I did work with Alex during that period of time [2001 through 2003]," Presinal told ESPNdeportes.com's Yoel Adames, "just like I helped all of my fellow Dominicans. He used to look for me. But I wasn't working with him on an exclusive basis. I was rotating between players and teams.

Presinal's interview came before the New York Daily News on Friday reported that Rodriguez, the New York Yankees' MVP third baseman, and Presinal have had a longstanding relationship and that Presinal accompanied Rodriguez for the entire 2007 season. According to the Daily News' sources, Presinal stayed in the same hotels as A-Rod but in a separate room with the "cousin" A-Rod said was his source for steroids during his years as a Texas Ranger.

Presinal turned up in the Mitchell report after a now-infamous incident at Toronto's international airport in 2001 involving Juan Gonzalez. Law enforcement conducting a luggage search discovered steroids, syringes, and clenbuterol in an unmarked duffel bag that Presinal said belonged to the two-time AL MVP, then with the Cleveland Indians.

According to the Mitchell report, on prior trips Gonzalez had included bags for members of his entourage with his own bags. During an interview with police, another member of Gonzalez's entourage who claimed the bag at customs said the bag belonged to Angel "Nao" Presinal.

It's not about taking down an Icon, it's about the truth coming out, and the more people that dig into A-Rod's past, the shadier it becomes.

Does this really matter? Wouldn't this fall under the category of things we already know, like

1) ARod is a dumbass

2) ARod did steroids

Earth shattering. Thanks :rolleyes:

But it also falls under the category, if he lied about admissions in this supposed "coming clean" process, he may very well have lied about nottaking the PEDs after 2003.

That is why some of this is still relevant.

Does this really matter? Wouldn't this fall under the category of things we already know, like

1) ARod is a dumbass

2) ARod did steroids

Earth shattering. Thanks :rolleyes:

Well if the guy was with him all of 2007 it kind of puts that big year into question. It also places a shadow over ARod's story he saw the light in 04 and stopped.

No, he thinks the general public is stupid. This guy is digging his own grave.

You honestly think any of the things he says, he thought of?

The company he hired thinks the public is stupid... and quite frankly most are with this sort of thing... you are forgetting we are all sports FREAKS... so of course we look at this differently... go ask some people on the street that dont spend hours a day reading about it what they think...

You honestly think any of the things he says, he thought of?

The company he hired thinks the public is stupid... and quite frankly most are with this sort of thing... you are forgetting we are all sports FREAKS... so of course we look at this differently... go ask some people on the street that dont spend hours a day reading about it what they think...

Who cares what others think?, I just happen to read this thread and wanted to express my opinion. While I'm not a baseball freak I am a Yankee fan, and it just sucks watching this A-hole squirm and lie constantly. I never liked the guy, but he didn't break any 'rules' of the game @ the time, but the stuff he has said is really comical and the people who wrote it must think fans/ the public is really that dumb.

As a former denizen of a third world country I know "officially" I wouldnt be able to get a subscription of Zithromax over the counter but un-officially I'd be able to get a Zithromax OTC.

There's not a lot of regulation going on in these third world countries- I'd take any official claiming anything as "official" as, quite frankly, bull****.

Yeah I do... the Yanks got outclassed by the Sox in a big playoff series... the METS choked before they could even get to that point...

and this has something to do with a-rod taking steroids and having this presinal guy with him throughout the season as recently as 2007 how?

Archived