Why would the Jets mess with the o-Line...again?

Was the Pete Kendall debacle that long ago? Why waive Brandon Moore? Keep the guy and re-negotiate his contract. The line was solid last year and will only get better as the guys play together over the years. Why cause problems for yourself and have to go scrambling around to find a half asssed replacement? This move makes no sense.

Was the Pete Kendall debacle that long ago? Why waive Brandon Moore? Keep the guy and re-negotiate his contract. The line was solid last year and will only get better as the guys play together over the years. Why cause problems for yourself and have to go scrambling around to find a half asssed replacement? This move makes no sense.

You ever consider the possibility that Moore didn't want to renegotiate?

These decisions are never made in a vacuum. There's a reason they are cutting Moore and Moore is a part of that reason. To think that the Jets didn't approach the guy to renegotiate before making the decision to cut him is ridiculous.

You ever consider the possibility that Moore didn't want to renegotiate?

These decisions are never made in a vacuum. There's a reason they are cutting Moore and Moore is a part of that reason. To think that the Jets didn't approach the guy to renegotiate before making the decision to cut him is ridiculous.

And to add to this:

There is still no confirmation that they are even considering cutting him! The media are bunch of *****ing idiots. Stop believing everything you read.

In the past week alone the Jets DID trade for Jon Kitna, wanted to trade for Ryan Fitzpatrick, want to sign Marc Bulger, and want to sign Jeff Garcia.

People need to stop reacting to what they read in news articles that are written by people that have 10% of the football knowledge and 1.5% of the Jets knowledge of the good posters on this very site.

The media is a collective group of @ssclowns who when they have nothing to write about speculate on bullsh*t. Why most can't figure this out is beyond me. :rolleyes:

And to add to this:

There is still no confirmation that they are even considering cutting him! The media are bunch of *****ing idiots. Stop believing everything you read.

In the past week alone the Jets DID trade for Jon Kitna, wanted to trade for Ryan Fitzpatrick, want to sign Marc Bulger, and want to sign Jeff Garcia.

People need to stop reacting to what they read in news articles that are written by people that have 10% of the football knowledge and 1.5% of the Jets knowledge of the good posters on this very site.

The media is a collective group of @ssclowns who when they have nothing to write about speculate on bullsh*t. Why most can't figure this out is beyond me. :rolleyes:

Ahhh, the rare valid point.

People are crying over a decision that has not even been made.

And to add to this:

Ahhh, the rare valid point.

People are crying over a decision that has not even been made.

Thank you. Thats what I was asking.

Where is this coming from anyway? Did anyone in the Jets organization actually come out and say this?

Thank you. Thats what I was asking.

Where is this coming from anyway? Did anyone in the Jets organization actually come out and say this?

I would think that this story at least has soooome validity due to the legs it has, but until I hear it out of Rex/Tanny's mouth, or until it is reported as 100% factual and done, I don't give a *****.

Free agency hasn't even begun yet and between our coaching search, the Favre speculation, the Ravens player speculation, and now this .... how many false things have been reported that got the board up and in a tizzy just to find out later that there were zero facts to it and the exact opposite of what was reported happened?

"Jets reached out to Cowher."

"Bill Cowher is the front runner for the Jets job."

"Bill Cowher would have taken Jets job but Woody screwed it up."

"Steve Spagnuolo is the front runner for the Jets job."

"Rex Grimm is the front runner for the Jets job."

"Brian Schottenheimer is the front runner for the Jets job."

"Brian Schottenheimer to leave Jets after not getting head coaching job."

"Jets intend to give Favre all the time he needs to make decision and Brett plans on taking his time."

"Brett has no intention of giving Jets an answer until March or later."

"The Jets are in cap hell."

"Jets have no chance of being player's in free agency this year."

"Jets trade for Jon Kitna."

"Jets interested in trade for Ryan Fitzpatrick."

"Jets interested in Marc Bulger."

"Jets interested in Jeff Garcia."

Etc., etc., ETC.!

The Jets NEVER reached out to Cowher (he called them and the Jets weren't interested), none of those other coaches were ever the frontrunners, Rex Ryan got the job, Favre gave the Jets his answer WELL BEFORE free agency and the draft, the Jets have not let go of one single big name player yet are $25+ million dollars UNDER the cap, the Jets did not trade for Kitna, the Jets have showed no interest in even discussing any of those other QBs, and I'm sure that there is 10-20 more that I missed.

STOP BITCHING AND MOANING over b.s. reports written by clueless writers that have no choice but to be constantly writing a daily article so they speculate and embelish anything and everything since they have nothing else to write about...

Sweet! What an original thread idea!

threadfailurecc4.png

Why is this such a bad thread? I assume you are one of the JI guys that has "prick" engrained in you but this thread isn't that bad, I thought it was a valid point.

Either way, please continue being a prick.

Yes it does ! We're the Jets ! :bag: We can't stand a stable O line. :biggrin:

Why is this such a bad thread? I assume you are one of the JI guys that has "prick" engrained in you but this thread isn't that bad, I thought it was a valid point.

Its a bad thread because it is the third or fourth thread bitching about a move that hasn't happened and the organization has made no indication that it intends to make.

Its a bad thread because it is the third or fourth thread bitching about a move that hasn't happened and the organization has made no indication that it intends to make.

And because there is a 6+ page thread on the topic already where about 27 people have said the exact same thing.

And Drago, I love you.

Lol. The best part of the board is people DO have a sense of humor :)

I agree. I give more sh*t to people here then I ever did over at JI. Not because I didn't want to there, I did, but everyone gets their panties in a bunch so easy over there that it wasn't worth it. At least here, most people can take a joke.

Well, except this guy of course ;)

dolph_lundgren_%28ivan-drago%29_ieri.jpg

There is already a 50000000 post thread on this... Cmon Drago... get with it!

This is getting a lot of hype for speculation by the same reporters we claim to never trust... lol

Archived