JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zombies:

Had the ability to 'bite' and convert a player. This obviously happened when Vic revealed early. He was initially the cop. Vic's role reveal made the game very difficult for the town.

Doggin94it:

His character had the ability to bring one player back from the dead, and gain their ability. Had Vic died, Doggin likely would have reanimated, and thus, became the cop. This was what evened out the 'bite'. Again, vic revealing hurt the town badly.

Also, Doggin's death caused 2 players to come back. 1 roleless town. 1 'Rival Zombie', basically a serial killer.

JiF:

The Rival Zombie also had a bite. Only, if he tried to use that bite on another zombie, it would fail, and he would know it. He tried on CTM, thinking the same thing the mafia did with Vic. It failed, so he knew CTM was a Zombie.

He also would have had the ability to NK, along with his new partner.

I think that's all............

Zombies:

Had the ability to 'bite' and convert a player. This obviously happened when Vic revealed early. He was initially the cop. Vic's role reveal made the game very difficult for the town.

Doggin94it:

His character had the ability to bring one player back from the dead, and gain their ability. Had Vic died, Doggin likely would have reanimated, and thus, became the cop. This was what evened out the 'bite'. Again, vic revealing hurt the town badly.

Also, Doggin's death caused 2 players to come back. 1 roleless town. 1 'Rival Zombie', basically a serial killer.

JiF:

The Rival Zombie also had a bite. Only, if he tried to use that bite on another zombie, it would fail, and he would know it. He tried on CTM, thinking the same thing the mafia did with Vic. It failed, so he knew CTM was a Zombie.

He also would have had the ability to NK, along with his new partner.

I think that's all............

Jeez, a roleless townie was ****ed over once Vicious died.

Also...

The night Doggin died. He 're-animated' Jets Things, just to get another body in the game. That same night, he was killed, bringing back the others.

As for his brains not being eaten. That was simply me forgetting to write it.

Well guys, I must say, I blew potentially the greatest role ever created for a mafia game. When I returned, I was not a Guardian Angel. I was a rival Zombie. It was my job to take down the town.

Each night I was allowed to either kill or bite another a player to immediately join me. If I bit a Zombie, my night actions failed. I bit CTM, trying to get the so called Cop to join me and defend my innoncence. If I chose to kill and I chose a zombie, he would only half die. If I wanted him dead I would have had to vote him again. If I voted for a townie, they would de that night.

I found out CTM ws a Zombie and tried to go for the glory by convincing the town he was a Zombie. Then you were all mine!!! Instead, I went strong and started saying stupid things by backing myself in a corner. I should have laid back. I totally **** the bed.

Once he revealed. Then, as Crusher, and others have said, you only became suspicious of CTM after some time of him not accomplishing anything as cop.

There was really no reason to kill Crush in the end though. CTM even explained why there was no cop, that had nothing to do with there being a doctor.

Also, Crusher could only protect himself 2 nights in a row. It would have been dumb of him to reveal who he protected, because that would aide the Zombies in guessing tonight who to target.

Pushing him on it was nonsensical, because you would have gained nothing from the info. If he was a Zombie, he could have lied about who he protected, and you'd have had no idea. If he was telling the truth, it's not like it helped you decide who was a Zombie.

... That's a pretty important detail to leave out.

Only because you, as JiF said, were taken on a magic carpet ride by CTM. It would have been very easy to say, 'maybe it's just an oversight'. None of my death scenes were nearly as elaborate as Doggin's, they were just to get you to the next day, and occasionally make you laugh.

Regardless, it wouldn't have changed anything.

Could the zombies have night killed CTM?

Yes. If another member sent in his name, he'd have been attacked.

However, and the reason JiF came back bloodied, was that Zombies required two NK's to take out. This way, JiF couldn't hit them and kill them easily, and they couldn't take him out easily, just as it happened.

Only because you, as JiF said, were taken on a magic carpet ride by CTM. It would have been very easy to say, 'maybe it's just an oversight'. None of my death scenes were nearly as elaborate as Doggin's, they were just to get you to the next day, and occasionally make you laugh.

Regardless, it wouldn't have changed anything.

Oh yeah? ;)

CTM...dude...wtf is with that final post of yours?

I had company coming and I knew the staged battle between me and BG was going to be won by whomever got WE's vote. He voted me and then dissappeared so I knew it was only a matter of time before you or JT's put the hammer down and I figured I could through 1 more wrinkle into the game..

So I wanted Crusher to die next as it would guarantee mafia victory. I figured you'd either believe me, or think I was lieing my ass off, either way you all would start to pay attention to ol' baconbrain in which point his behavior would lead you to the logical conclusion that he was guilty ;)

By the way, let me just say, that this is the second time I've been on the mafia, the second time I was on a mafia team with CTM and the second time he was an f'n traitor.

What a load of horse crap!

The best part is that he was not successful either time.

I had company coming and I knew the staged battle between me and BG was going to be won by whomever got WE's vote. He voted me and then dissappeared so I knew it was only a matter of time before you or JT's put the hammer down and I figured I could through 1 more wrinkle into the game..

So I wanted Crusher to die next as it would guarantee mafia victory. I figured you'd either believe me, or think I was lieing my ass off, either way you all would start to pay attention to ol' baconbrain in which point his behavior would lead you to the logical conclusion that he was guilty ;)

Excellent planning. Uh, you still lost. :P Count me in for the next game.

By the way, let me just say, that this is the second time I've been on the mafia, the second time I was on a mafia team with CTM and the second time he was an f'n traitor.

What a load of horse crap!

lol.. I won't accept this role ever again...

On the flip side consider once Vicious died, me and CTM had to survive the rest of the entire game with just the two of us left and almost the entire town left to kill. And THEN 3 f'n people came back from the dead. Oh yeah, and CTM was a freakin' traitor. Not exactly the greatest situation in the world either. :biggrin:

CTM and I have been arguing the logic going on in this game the entire way. Very amusing.

Either way, you can all put the bulk of the blame on Vic... who, incidentally, for his screw-up, got a win. ;)

Vic screwed me too..

Had I caught his ass a day or two later this whole thing would've went more smoothly ;)

Wait, i have to know, what Restriction did you put on the doctor?

I think you were the worst thing for the town and made the game way more difficult than it was. I didnt notice a restriction on Crusher. You just got took on a ride by the Mafia and in the end helped BG win.

I think Crusher should have just revealed his restriction, and said he had protected someone else the night before or something. Even if the information helped the mafia, he made himself seem too suspicious by being so secretive when a bad lynch would lose the game.

I think you were the worst thing for the town and made the game way more difficult than it was. I didnt notice a restriction on Crusher. You just got took on a ride by the Mafia and in the end helped BG win.

JVOR was one of the great debates of me and CTM.

I think Crusher should have just revealed his restriction, and said he had protected someone else the night before or something. Even if the information helped the mafia, he made himself seem too suspicious by being so secretive when a bad lynch would lose the game.

Maybe so, but as I said, it didn't benefit the town, and only benefited mafia.

Archived