JN Mafia Game 2: Dawn of The Dead Edition

ZachEY

I see this one of three ways:

1. Put your eggs all in one basket and vote me off. Town loses instantly.

2. Unless one of you are ready to claim Doc. Do that, vote me off and town loses instantly.

3. Ask me questions other than who I voted for and I will answer them the best I can.

1) Who are you leaning towards voting

2) Why can't you defend who you've been voting?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1) Who are you leaning towards voting

2) Why can't you defend who you've been voting?

I have reasons why I want to vote for everyone but me.

You because you have been a pain in my butt. Always questioning me, and ganging up with Chan against me. On the other hand, I find it hard to believe you would be so overt knowing that eventually Chan would be found out. I'm thinking your just a nagger by nature, not that I hate ya.

Bleedin Green, been very quiet this game, and plays his usual cautious game. He is the one that outed Chan so that's either good news or bad news. Doggin and I won a game as mafia doing that same exact thing. Doggin had me out him, and nobody expected me at all after that.

Jet Things. Damn guy came back from the dead!! Not to mention his abscences from the game alot of the time. I know, I know, he has his reasons and so does everyone else.

:confused: Why not, Crusher?

Because somebody in this game is mafia. Why do I have to defend who I protected. In no way shape or form could it help the town at this point. Matter of fact, I would have to guess that that's the last thing any townie would want me to do. Makes no sense.

Information like that can only help the mafia at this point. This I know. i know it's tuff because after I outed myself toying with JiF I made decisions most cops would never make. This made me look either brilliant or guilty. I got lucky and I was right.

Again, TOWNIES either decide to lynch me or commit to winning and listen to me.

I have nothing I have to defend in this game. I have explained it in nauseum.

I have no secret, only the little extra bit of info I got from being able to see people lie during the game. I watched Vic do it, and I watched CTM do it. Me sharing any of this with the game right now could only harm the town. JVOR seems to want to have this info sharing fest with myself and the rest of the game. Matter of fact he and Chan had the same great idea.

Green, did you have anything to say about anyone but me?

JT do you have anything to say about anyone but me?

In what way does withholding who you've been protected each night and not defending who you voted for help anyone else besides yourself, Crusher?

Defend who I voted? Go check, I think I've been spot on.

i would share with any townie I could, but thats not how the game is played. The mafia is 25% of our population.

Defend who I voted? Go check, I think I've been spot on.

i would share with any townie I could, but thats not how the game is played. The mafia is 25% of our population.

Which is the point. You haven't even voted anyone who hasn't been a mafia member. That's 3 for 3. You know who else has perfect information to work with?

Fine. Possible coincidence. Maybe you got really lucky.

But you kept mentioning how we'd all be shocked when was the last time you defended CTM, and you never even defended Vicious. So you stopped protection on possible cop candidates early on? What are the odds that you were right both times to stop protection on them? That's incredibly risky for an actual doctor to do, and yet it worked out lucky for you both times?

I'm finding this too much just to be coincidence or luck.

Seriously, you still have not explained why you were so certain CTM was guilty. You made guarantees. Obviously, I was played by CTM. BG and JT, were you certain of CTM's guilt? I mean what the hell could you have possibly learned from JUST being a doctor to make you certain of CTM's guilt? From the time Chan role revealed and from the time JiF got re-introduced into the game, what did you learn to make certainty statements?

Which is the point. You haven't even voted anyone who hasn't been a mafia member. That's 3 for 3. You know who else has perfect information to work with?

But you kept mentioning how we'd all be shocked when was the last time you defended CTM, and you never even defended Vicious. So you stopped protection on possible cop candidates early on? What are the odds that you were right both times to stop protection on them? That's incredibly risky for an actual doctor to do, and yet it worked out lucky for you both times?

Seriously, you still have not explained why you were so certain CTM was guilty. You made guarantees. Obviously, I was played by CTM. BG and JT, were you certain of CTM's guilt? I mean what the hell could you have possibly learned from JUST being a doctor to make you certain of CTM's guilt? From the time Chan role revealed and from the time JiF got re-introduced into the game, what did you learn to make certainty statements?

JVOR, I will answer the best I can. I am at the office so I may have to do it in pieces.

Vic said he was the cop. I already thought the mafia knew about me because of the mall comment I made about the drugstore. So I figured it was going to be me or him. I actually picked myself because I everyone seemed to not believe Vic at first. The first night was a crap shoot, and I got lucky. After that everyone started telling how wonderful it was that I protected Vic. Chane kept saying good job Doc, I sat their wondering Huh? Now understand this, I have not played that much, game mechanics escape me. But, the one thing I knew was I didn't protect Vic. "Lynch all liars" is what Doggin said. So each night I let Vic go and held my breathe to morning. Then after that I went full out at him, because he started to challenge me, and Crusher struggles when he is challenged. Ctm saved the day by claiming and had my blessings for a night.

Then I just kept reading his stuff and kept watching him resist Doggins request for info and him using the obvious to gain the Towns trust. "Iwas right on Vic" , already knew that. Felt almost everyone else did after I yelled it. CTM had me for a night. But he started steamrolling people like when shutout came back. I actually strted to read more and tried to find the real cop. CTM was chasing and reducing the towns numbers in the easiest fashion he could. Everything was in the name of Mafia hungtin. Obviously I stopped voting for him at some point and became suspicious. Remeber this, "I struggle with hostiliy issues", once I get into iit and I believe Im right, I don't quit. Im not an intelectual, Im a Crusher. You and

Chan like numbers and percentages, Im more comfortable punching someone in the mouth. So what you may see as "insider info", is really me being me. I had a hunch and thats what I did.

JVOR, I will answer the best I can. I am at the office so I may have to do it in pieces.

Vic said he was the cop. I already thought the mafia knew about me because of the mall comment I made about the drugstore. So I figured it was going to be me or him. I actually picked myself because I everyone seemed to not believe Vic at first. The first night was a crap shoot, and I got lucky. After that everyone started telling how wonderful it was that I protected Vic. Chane kept saying good job Doc, I sat their wondering Huh? Now understand this, I have not played that much, game mechanics escape me. But, the one thing I knew was I didn't protect Vic. "Lynch all liars" is what Doggin said. So each night I let Vic go and held my breathe to morning. Then after that I went full out at him, because he started to challenge me, and Crusher struggles when he is challenged. Ctm saved the day by claiming and had my blessings for a night.

Then I just kept reading his stuff and kept watching him resist Doggins request for info and him using the obvious to gain the Towns trust. "Iwas right on Vic" , already knew that. Felt almost everyone else did after I yelled it. CTM had me for a night. But he started steamrolling people like when shutout came back. I actually strted to read more and tried to find the real cop. CTM was chasing and reducing the towns numbers in the easiest fashion he could. Everything was in the name of Mafia hungtin. Obviously I stopped voting for him at some point and became suspicious. Remeber this, "I struggle with hostiliy issues", once I get into iit and I believe Im right, I don't quit. Im not an intelectual, Im a Crusher. You and

Chan like numbers and percentages, Im more comfortable punching someone in the mouth. So what you may see as "insider info", is really me being me. I had a hunch and thats what I did.

1) Crusher, you realize that if you are actually a doctor, no one knows who you protected? Not even the person you protected that night.

Crusher, once and for all, why are you refusing to tell us who you've been protecting each night. If you answer it, it'll be the last time I ask you that question.

No post of substance? I'm doing my best here. I don't throw out random theories that parade thru my head because I prefer to play a thinking mans game. But, when I do decide to share what I have it will be very interesting.

Just posted this one for fun :P

You shut up because I saved you at one point, keep pissing me off and I won't.

Referring to Shutout.

me, me, and Im not gonna give you the last but its not Vic. Im really sorry if I meesed up the game, but I honestl screwed up and wanted to get help getting a grip on things.

Crusher also later mentions that he believed Shutout was the cop and protected him. So the protections went Crusher, Crusher, Shutout.

Becasue I have a restriction on saving people. I think Vic is scum.

Welcome back goodlooking. I thought maybe one of the players brought back killed Doggin. Possibly the last one brought back. As my protection go's, EY has given my character amnesia. I only know if I give out more info I lose one of my teste's. Weird game .

Crusher to this point, I think it's useful if you let us know who you have protected up to this point. If you really think CTM is guilty, it might help at this point. Since you aren't protecting CTM tonight you are obviously protecting yourself tonight so that's not much of a question.

JVOR you are on my list of people I can't trust. Go back and read. Coin flip. Think about that. Coin flip

Really? You coin flipped? But didn't you just say that you protected yourself out of fear and you didn't protect vicious because you wanted to "lynch all liars" That doesn't seem like a coin flip to me.

Crusher, please at least answer this question. Who did you protect the night Doggin died? That gives us a ton of information. The person you protected is likely innocent.

JVOR...ME

No certainty in this game. You have to play the odds. I actually saved my self all but twice. Pretty sure the mafia came for me once or twice. You on the other hand, much, much less than that. I told JVOR what he wanted to know. I just hope the town makes the right decision tommorrow.

Im tired. Goodnight.

So what happened to the Amnesia and loss of Testes? You can suddenly tell us who you protected again?

Because somebody in this game is mafia. Why do I have to defend who I protected. In no way shape or form could it help the town at this point. Matter of fact, I would have to guess that that's the last thing any townie would want me to do. Makes no sense.

Information like that can only help the mafia at this point. This I know. i know it's tuff because after I outed myself toying with JiF I made decisions most cops would never make. This made me look either brilliant or guilty. I got lucky and I was right.

Two things. You gave another alternative reason for why you don

I was certain about his innocence until I came back from the dead and he didn't question my zombie potential as strongly as I would have expected from him.

1) Crusher, you realize that if you are actually a doctor, no one knows who you protected? Not even the person you protected that night.

Crusher, once and for all, why are you refusing to tell us who you've been protecting each night. If you answer it, it'll be the last time I ask you that question.

Because that's the choice I think serves the town best. I have talked more than anyone in the last few pages of this thread. Im done with this question.

Just posted this one for fun :P

Referring to Shutout.

Crusher also later mentions that he believed Shutout was the cop and protected him. So the protections went Crusher, Crusher, Shutout.

Really? You coin flipped? But didn't you just say that you protected yourself out of fear and you didn't protect vicious because you wanted to "lynch all liars" That doesn't seem like a coin flip to me.

So what happened to the Amnesia and loss of Testes? You can suddenly tell us who you protected again?

I thought the teste comment was funny. Your worst than my kids when we drive someplace, are we their yet? are we their yet? Fine JVOR has figured me out. If you really think Im a zombie, tell me in your next post and Ill vote myself., Im done.

Of course it was funny, I laugh practically every time I read your posts. But if i'm looking through your posts I have to censor it.

I was certain about his innocence until I came back from the dead and he didn't question my zombie potential as strongly as I would have expected from him.

Wondered about this when it was said, but guess I forgot about it.

WHAT? Ive mentioned it in almost every single post in the last couple days. At first I wasn't worried about you because I was more concerned how fast CHAN lynched Shutout, and the strangeness of sweet boopsie JiF. JiF's accusation of Chan and arcangel claim took my eyes off you. But, after the dust settled I have reference you as the living dead numerous times.

vote: Bleedin speak up or die!!!!!

Archived