Patriots official website launches T.O. poll - PFT.com

Owens is good for a year or 2.

I'd love the Jets to sign him.

As for the Pats, Brady, Beli and the rings would have him on good behavior for this season at a minimum. There'd be plenty of balls to go around as Brady will throw for 50 TD's again. I'd suspect Welker wouldn't catch as much and Moss would catch less but for more YPC

Unfortunately you can only play with one football at a time which would be a major problem with Moss and Owens on the field at the same time.

I'm pretty sure that they're both at the point in their careers where the only thing to validate their careers is a Super Bowl ring.

I believe he's coaching the Brown's.

The goal is to win the division and the Patriots are still the team that controls the division. They are still the best team. You don't want to see them add Terrell Owens because if there is one team that could make Terrell Owens work, its the Patriots.

I think the Patriots COULD make it work, but for the cost he is likely to demand it isn't worth it. Assuming Brady is healthy, WR is not one of my major issues. A couple veteran JAGs + Moss + Welker is a record setting offense. (I think Stallworth was overrated in 2007)

It just isn't worth the cost and hassle.

Archived