***The NFL Pick & Draft Your Team Thread***

Ghost

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What do you guys want to do with the Bills pick? Taken Pat White is a joke and it doesn't look like Irish is going to change it.

I hate the pick and we all know it is a bad one...but if we change that one...how many more will we question...one pick does not ruin the draft...leave it and let the draft move on...

I hate the pick and we all know it is a bad one...but if we change that one...how many more will we question...one pick does not ruin the draft...leave it and let the draft move on...

That's what I'm thinking just wanted other input. Irish could at least respond to a PM or one of the post and explain why he picked him.

i was thinking about picking freeman but i think sanchez has the edge...freeman has better size BUT sanchez has better intangibles and accuracy. freeman forces a ton of throws....and looked like **** vs. good teams.

I think Sanchez will be a good QB...but I also go with those that think he should have stayed at USC one more year...but when you can make the kind of money he will...I would not stay in college either...

What do you guys want to do with the Bills pick? Taken Pat White is a joke and it doesn't look like Irish is going to change it.

lets leave it and move on. at this point, you're looking at putting harvin in there or DHB, neither worthy of that spot, or scrapping the whole thing

let it be

The Lions are having a dope draft.

Ehh, not so much in my opinion. Stafford was a good pick, but Moreno was a luxery pick. Kevin Smith was one of their only bright spots last year and Smith is the type of back that can carry a load. They don't need ANOTHER running back. I would have addressed the offensive line or the defense...

Ehh, not so much in my opinion. Stafford was a good pick, but Moreno was a luxery pick. Kevin Smith was one of their only bright spots last year and Smith is the type of back that can carry a load. They don't need ANOTHER running back. I would have addressed the offensive line or the defense...

I have to agree with JB picking Moreno wasn't a good move. The Lions have much larger needs then RB, Smith did a good job considering the team sucked so bad. The Oline and D are a complete mess and should have been addressed instead of getting a RB.

I am just glad he is not still at UCF !

While I miss him dearly...O'Liar (O'Leary) would have ran him into the ground. I think O'Leary is getting canned this year.

I know you do...but if he had not been with the Knights...my Tigers would have won a couple of those games...and last year I watch us just fall apart....even with him in the NFL...your team took advantage of our stupidy...but we gave it away...this year who knows...we play 10/8 in Orlando...your team is always tough there !

As for Kevin he is a very good back... And I said oh sh*t ! when he went to the Lions...

This turned out to be a complete abortion. If you guys want to start another one let me know I don't mind running it. With Larz dropping out this one is dead.

We need 16 people that will take 2 teams each, one in the top 16 and one in the bottom 16. If you do sign up you need to be a regular poster and be able to check the site, if 10 hours (really it's only 4) isn't enough time for you to pick because you have a life, two small kids and meetings then don't sign up.

If you guys want to keep up with this one we need someone to pick up Larz's teams.

This turned out to be a complete abortion. If you guys want to start another one let me know I don't mind running it. With Larz dropping out this one is dead.

We need 16 people that will take 2 teams each, one in the top 16 and one in the bottom 16. If you do sign up you need to be a regular poster and be able to check the site, if 10 hours (really it's only 4) isn't enough time for you to pick because you have a life, two small kids and meetings then don't sign up.

If you guys want to keep up with this one we need someone to pick up Larz's teams.

I am not intrested in a new one..we need to finish this one..

I will do both.

Pick up one of his teams and I'll see if someone else wants to pick up the other.

Since I am the Co-GM of the Jacksonville Jaguars at another website, doing all their Free Agency and Draft moves, I'll take the Jaguars off his hands to add onto my list of Cincinnati & Miami.

Archived