2009 JN Mock Draft - Picks Only

New York Mick

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have two youg kids and a life

I don't sit in front of a computer all ****ing day

this draft was ****ed from pick 2 anyway

I agree the draft has been ****ed since it started we're just trying to make the best of it and get moving along. You can still make you're pick and I'm guessing you didn't want Smith anyway.

Lions select Sean Smith, Safety, Utah.

I like Utah and I think Sean Smith will be a great player. He's tall and fast and has everything. I think he'll fit well. He also was a former wideout, so the Lions will select him.

I like Utah and I think Sean Smith will be a great player. He's tall and fast and has everything. I think he'll fit well. He also was a former wideout, so the Lions will select him.

:face:

You need to start a second round post so everyone (including yourself) can see who has been picked, what order it's in and the name of the poster that is the GM of the team so everyone knows who to PM when they are on the clock.

:face:

You need to start a second round post so everyone (including yourself) can see who has been picked, what order it's in and the name of the poster that is the GM of the team so everyone knows who to PM when they are on the clock.

I hope we can do this fast...if you wait too long...people will lose intrest..,I would like to see us finish this !

Are you F'ing kidding me?!?!?

Look up a few posts.

Well it wasn't updated, it's not my ****ing fault.

It's your draft, you should be the one updating it. We need to get this going it shouldn't take anymore then 4 hours between picks, if it takes longer the next poster is on the clock and you still have empty spots. If you're going to run this then do it this is becoming a huge joke and there's is no reason for it.

Also when are you planning on posting the order for the second round? And did you PM the Pats GM and let them know they're on the clock?

It's your draft, you should be the one updating it. We to get this going it shouldn't take anymore then 4 hours between picks, if it takes longer the next poster is on the clock and you still have empty spots. If you're going to run this then do it this is becoming a huge joke and there's is no reason for it.

Also when are you planning on posting the order for the second round? And did you PM the Pats GM and let them know they're on the clock?

This is a disaster. Can a mod just start a new thread for the 2nd round and on?

Archived