Jay Cutler take notes.

Alk

I hate agreeing with trolls, but the 4,500 yards is nothing to get excited about

he simply had more possessions, and played against weak defenses playing from behind with no running game. he had numerous 40+ attempt games

so broncos games were like track meets, not much defense anywhere

orton could throw for 4,500 yards in that situation, but he'd get them to the playoffs ;)

In 3 season Cutler has less then 100 more attempts then Campbell with a higher comp rate and better average per attempt. Cutler is a better QB then Campbell no matter how you look at it.

I take that back Campbell has about 120 more yards rushing but one less rushing TD and one more fumble lost.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In 3 season Cutler has less then 100 more attempts then Campbell with a higher comp rate and better average per attempt. Cutler is a better QB then Campbell no matter how you look at it.

I take that back Campbell has about 120 more yards rushing but one less rushing TD and one more fumble lost.

His penis is allegedly 1 inch longer as well.

Man do you have a hard on for joshie or what?

I thank gawd he was your OC vs Gints....how many points again? 14

It has nothing to do with McDaniel. I actually think he'll be gone after this season. No matter who the coach was, Cutler handled this like a 5 year old.

It has nothing to do with McDaniel. I actually think he'll be gone after this season. No matter who the coach was, Cutler handled this like a 5 year old.

No he didn't

It was clear they would not be able to work together

Demanding a trade is nothing new in the world of NFL

Elway a crybaby too?

No he didn't

It was clear they would not be able to work together

Demanding a trade is nothing new in the world of NFL

Elway a crybaby too?

Excellent point. More recently, how about Eli refusing to go to the Chargers? There's an endless list of these examples.

That has nothing to do with it. It boils down to Campbell = Class Cutler = Whining douchebag. The end.

Actually it boils down to Campbell being happy he has a job because he sucks balls. If I was him, I'd keep my yap shut too, just in case someone noticed I was a 3rd string at best.

ALk as much as this pains me.....I agree with Afso.

I think Cutler pulled a Manny. He did not like Shanny getting fired. He did not like his OC getting fired. Then the 'alleged' Cassell flirtation. I do not think he was a petulant child, but I think his motives were set to get him out of Denver due to a conflict with Bowlen.

Archived