Yankees vs. Royals @ Kauffman Stadium

Morrissey

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah the moves were good on paper but Bruney was dominant and also once you needed a 2nd righty in Veras, why not just let Mo get the win sealed?.

The guys he put up against coke to flip them around was a bad call. I think the first guy who drove in Pena Jr. was 0-3 on the day from the LH side and his stats say he hits BETTER from the RH side of the plate.

That's the game pretty much. Soria is damn good.

Got too cute. Soria was up and down in spring so let's see what happens.

Otherwise, two tough NY losses today.

Yup, it happens. I mean I see the reasoning but if someone is not hitting from one side of the plate... leave em there. If it ain't broken... dont' fix it.

Girardi made a mess of this one, and yet it seems that this game has re-ignited the Joba-bullpen crap.

He's one of the five best starters we have. Your best five starters is always your rotation, even if one of them is good in the bullpen too. Mo moved to the bullpen because he wasn't good as a starter, if he was good as a starter, he would've been a starter.

Girardi made a mess of this one, and yet it seems that this game has re-ignited the Joba-bullpen crap.

He's one of the five best starters we have. Your best five starters is always your rotation, even if one of them is good in the bullpen too. Mo moved to the bullpen because he wasn't good as a starter, if he was good as a starter, he would've been a starter.

No Joba pen talk needed. Joe needed to just stick with his best two late inning set-up guys and save the kids for a less pressure situation. Bruney and Marte got 5 straight outs and needed one more to get to Mo.

Archived