Jets Quarterbacks Feeling Relieved ~ PFT.com

For someone who sucked in the games he played, and would be the worst starting QB in the league if he won the job, he sure likes to yap to the media.

You cannot judge Clemens by 2007. He played behind one of the worst OLs I can remmeber, he had no running game and it was the first time he saw real action. I don't know if he'll be good but I know he deserves another shot. Look at what Chad did last year w/ a better OL and ground game, Chad led us to 1-7 while KC led us to 3-5 in '07. Let's not bury this guy yet.

You cannot judge Clemens by 2007. He played behind one of the worst OLs I can remmeber, he had no running game and it was the first time he saw real action. I don't know if he'll be good but I know he deserves another shot. Look at what Chad did last year w/ a better OL and ground game, Chad led us to 1-7 while KC led us to 3-5 in '07. Let's not bury this guy yet.

I agree lets give him a chance.

Pretty much a required reaction from a player whose position is not secure. What can he say, "Whew, dodged that bullet, now it's time to see if they draft a QB in the first round!".

He has to express confidence.

You have to appreciate how he handles himself.

For someone who sucked in the games he played, and would be the worst starting QB in the league if he won the job, he sure likes to yap to the media.

Your brain is small.

Agreed !00%.

KC: 'I this, I that, I, I, I, I, I.'

BR: 'me and Kellen.'

Some competition that was.

And last year it was CHad that was IIIII and Kellen that always talked about Chad..

It's called being the front runner and having confidence. I'm glad to see it.

This is too obvious to be funny anymore. Has been for a while actually.

I'm not understanding your point. I don't see any problem with it nor did I when Chad did it. It's a result of status and confidence, not ego.

.....he blew it last training camp.

I'm not understanding your point. I don't see any problem with it nor did I when Chad did it. It's a result of status and confidence, not ego.

I thought you were doing the schtick where you get it but respond as though you don't so I have to clarify. Now I think you're trying to next level me. Seems like a wasted trump but here goes: yes. I get it. That was my point.

I thought you were doing the schtick where you get it but respond as though you don't so I have to clarify. Now I think you're trying to next level me. Seems like a wasted trump but here goes: yes. I get it. That was my point.

To be honest I thought that was your point, but the normal negativity around all things Clemens caused me to doubt it....

Archived