The NBA Finals Thread

ECURB

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeBron James, I think that's the guy you mean. The best player in he NBA? I'm sure you have heard of him carrying his whole "team" on his back.

If by carrying you mean going down 3-1... then sure.

He is over-rated... dude is great but he is not elite.

Carrying them to where exactly?

An early summer trip to Hawaii?

Imagine if Lebron had to do what Jordan had to do..

Jordan had to go through...

Ewing and Oakley

Barkley

Magic Johnson

For his first title...

Imagine if Lebron had to do what Jordan had to do..

Jordan had to go through...

Ewing and Oakley

Barkley

Magic Johnson

For his first title...

They had to go through the Pistons too. They had just won 2 straight titles.

Still, have to give a lot of credit to Van Gundy and the Magic. They've demonstrated some serious mental toughness throughout the post-season and have stepped up when they've had to. Howard was an absolute beast for them last in that game.

I love the way they play, but as great as they are at 3's they over do it at times. That could hurt them in the finals, assuming that they make it.

Carrying them to where exactly?

An early summer trip to Hawaii?

He has carried them to bening competitive. If this team didn't have LeBron, they would lose every game by 50. It amazed me, how little his team has helped him out this series.

LeBron James will NOT win a ring in Cleveland.

Its embarassing that his supporting cast is doing nothing after they played fairly well in the regular season.

I hate to see him lose, but it does clear the way that if they do lose for LeBron to consider New York which of course would make me one happy Knicks fan.

Its embarassing that his supporting cast is doing nothing after they played fairly well in the regular season.

I hate to see him lose, but it does clear the way that if they do lose for LeBron to consider New York which of course would make me one happy Knicks fan.

He's going to LA. :biggrin:

He has carried them to bening competitive. If this team didn't have LeBron, they would lose every game by 50. It amazed me, how little his team has helped him out this series.

Not true. He's valuable, but if they replaced LeBron with someone else making his money, they would not lose every game by 50.

He's going to LA. :biggrin:

To the Clippers, of course.

Fap, fap, fap!

Archived