New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since it looks like we're coalescing around these 4, I'd suggest that people who have votes on 2 or more of them identify which they'd pick.

That's CTM (SMC & Sharrow), Doggin (Pac and SMC), Dan (Sharrow and SMC), Jets Things (SMC and AVM), EY (SMC, Pac, AVM), Woody (Pac, AVM, Sharrow), Pac (AVM and Sharrow) and Norway (AVM and Sharrow)

If we count each vote as 1 until a preference among these 4 is stated, we can track the impact of this by moving votes for the top choice to 1.5, and votes for the others to .5, like so:

SMC (6) CTM(1), Doggin(.5), Dan X(1), Jets Things(1), Vicious (1.5), EY (1)

Pac (5.5) Dan X (1), AVM (1), Woody (1), Doggin (1.5), EY (1)

AVM (5) Pac (1), Jets Things (1), Woody (1), Norway (1), EY (1)

Sharrow (5) CTM (1), Dan X (1), Pac (1), Woody (1), Norway (1)

I'm glad the smart people are handling this! :biggrin:

If we count each vote as 1 until a preference among these 4 is stated, we can track the impact of this by moving votes for the top choice to 1.5, and votes for the others to .5, like so:

SMC (6) CTM(1), Doggin(.5), Dan X(1), Jets Things(1), Vicious (1.5), EY (1)

Pac (5.5) Dan X (1), AVM (1), Woody (1), Doggin (1.5), EY (1)

AVM (5) Pac (1), Jets Things (1), Woody (1), Norway (1), EY (1)

Sharrow (5) CTM (1), Dan X (1), Pac (1), Woody (1), Norway (1)

How many lists are we waiting on?

Vic - nothing yet

Slats - nothing yet

Am I missing anyone?

11 players have submitted their lists (counting vicious' single-player vote, and EY's presumed list)

We still have no list from Sharrow or Slats.

In fact, where the hell is slats? Sharrow at least plays absentee all game - slats hasn't.

Ninja'd...

Ok, so with only 2 left, they aren't going to change the top 4 drastically

Slats I know yesterday mentioned he was on midnight shift, so he very easily could have passed out as soon as he got home? May be on in an hour or so, I dunno. That's just how my dad always was when he was on midnight shift

Updated top 4:

Pac (6.5) Dan X (1.5), AVM (1.5), Woody (1), Doggin (1.5), EY (1)

AVM (5.5) Pac (1), Jets Things (1.5), Woody (1), Norway (1), EY (1)

SMC (5) CTM(1), Doggin(.5), Dan X(.5), Jets Things(.5), Vicious (1.5), EY (1)

Sharrow (4.5) CTM (1), Dan X (.5), Pac (1), Woody (1), Norway (1)

CTM, between SMC and Sharrow, who is it for you?

Woody, I know you're lurking - who's no. 1 between Sharrow, Pac and AVM?

Pac - AVM or Sharrow?

Norway, I assume you're gone - but if not, AVM or Sharrow.

And EY, when you get to this - Pac, AVM, SMC - or a completely different list?

And with that...I've got to go. Again, if you vote me, no need for a "last post". I'd strongly suggest not going Sharrow without hearing from him regardless.

My vote stays on Pac.

Good luck guys, hopefully I'll be with you when I get back tonight :P

Updated top 4:

Pac (6.5) Dan X (1.5), AVM (1.5), Woody (1), Doggin (1.5), EY (1)

AVM (5.5) Pac (1), Jets Things (1.5), Woody (1), Norway (1), EY (1)

Sharrow (4.5) CTM (1), Dan X (.5), Pac (1), Woody (1), Norway (1)

Woody, I know you're lurking - who's no. 1 between Sharrow, Pac and AVM?

Pac - AVM or Sharrow?

Norway, I assume you're gone - but if not, AVM or Sharrow.

AVM first, Pac 2 Sharrow distant third.

I'm more confused now than I was before lol.

AVM is my top choice but as SMC had mentioned if it's between me and him he's got to go.

Not sure what I did to garner the love but all I'll say is some of you will feel pretty silly about your suspicions.

Updated top 4:

AVM (6.5) Pac (1.5), Jets Things (1.5), Woody (1.5), Norway (1), EY (1)

Pac (6) Dan X (1.5), AVM (1.5), Woody (.5), Doggin (1.5), EY (1)

Sharrow (3.5) CTM (1), Dan X (.5), Pac (.5), Woody (.5), Norway (1)

Norway, I assume you're gone - but if not, AVM or Sharrow?

As sharrow is now sitting at 1.5 below the top 3, should we drop him from the discussion? If CTM and Norway both select him, he could get as high as 4.5, and SMC would drop to 4.5, but Sharrow doesn't have any chance of approaching Pac or AVM

I don't get this top choice stuff because it inhibits defensive votes by the players themselves (which obv are not suspicious) and also prevents defensive votes by other players. EY for example will in all likelihood resist voting off sharrow due to inactivity at all costs, so maybe if it comes down to AVM and Sharrow being leaders, he'd put the vote on AVM instead of SMC (who I think is his favorite)

We now know who the top 4 candidates for today's lynch are. Everyone vote for 1 of SMC, Sharrow, AVM, Pac and we'll narrow down from there..

Just wanted to add below is the "case" against me.

a) I voted for AVM who then turned around and launched an assault on me. His biggest supporter during the attacks has been DanX. This couldn't be JN guys subconsiously grouping together to bring down the new guy? nawww... :rolleyes:

B) I asked Vic about the hinting which I was unaware was not a good move. To be honest I felt he was scum trying to hint at a townie power role to avoid suspicion. I figured if I asked him about it he'd snap and might give away something about his true intentions. Funny thing is Doggin did the exact same thing but he's celebrated while I'm suspicious... Difference? He hasn't gone after AVM.

c) You all kept pushing this myth that I was liable to snap at a moments notice. All this did was get the new guys to focus on me (see Slats' comments about my estrogen level). If I were them I'd vote for me too! I wanna see an e-meltdown as much as anyone else.

So there you have it... Not exactly a bloody glove guys. :rolleyes:

I suppose the silver lining is if I'm voted off and you see the mistake you've made you'll finally rid yourselves of this silliness about thinking you know what my style is or how I play...

I don't get this top choice stuff because it inhibits defensive votes by the players themselves (which obv are not suspicious) and also prevents defensive votes by other players. EY for example will in all likelihood resist voting off sharrow due to inactivity at all costs, so maybe if it comes down to AVM and Sharrow being leaders, he'd put the vote on AVM instead of SMC (who I think is his favorite)

We now know who the top 4 candidates for today's lynch are. Everyone vote for 1 of SMC, Sharrow, AVM, Pac and we'll narrow down from there..

Ok, have to head out so my vote is: Sharrow

I'm ok with this idea.

Pac

(which was already my vote)

SMC (6) CTM, Doggin, Dan X, Jets Things, Vicious, EY

Pac (5) Dan X, AVM, Woody, Doggin, EY

AVM (6) Pac, Jets Things, Woody, Norway, EY, Vic

Sharrow (6) CTM, Dan X, Pac, Woody, Norway, VIc

Doggin (3) CTM, SMC, Pac

CTM (2) SMC, Jets Things

Norway (2) AVM, Doggin

EY (1) SMC

Jets Things (2) Norway, AVM

-----

That about seals it...

lets all vote for 1 of the fine 4 and then lop off the lowest vote getter, until someone gets 7

unvote

vote Sharrow

I will unvote to prevent him from getting to L-2, we should hear from him before lynching..

SMC (6) CTM, Doggin, Dan X, Jets Things, Vicious, EY

Pac (5) Dan X, AVM, Woody, Doggin, EY

AVM (6) Pac, Jets Things, Woody, Norway, EY, Vic

Sharrow (6) CTM, Dan X, Pac, Woody, Norway, VIc

Doggin (3) CTM, SMC, Pac

CTM (2) SMC, Jets Things

Norway (2) AVM, Doggin

EY (1) SMC

Jets Things (2) Norway, AVM

-----

That about seals it...

lets all vote for 1 of the fine 4 and then lop off the lowest vote getter, until someone gets 7

unvote

vote Sharrow

I will unvote to prevent him from getting to L-2, we should hear from him before lynching..

fixed my vote above..

Vote Count:

Pac2566 (3) - AVM, Dan X, Doggin94it

AVM (3) - WoodyPaige, Jets Things, Pac2566

SMC (1) - Vicious89x

Sharrow (2) Norway, CTM

----

Norway'sWaddlingMarmaloof (1) - Sharrow

CTM (1) - SMC

With 13 players remaining, it takes 7 votes to cut.

(Unoffical)

Ok, Sharrow and SMC need to look at one of the 4, once everyone (or almost everyone) votes, I propose, we cut out the low vote getter and force all the remaining votes to vote for one of the remaining 3..

Slats I know yesterday mentioned he was on midnight shift, so he very easily could have passed out as soon as he got home? May be on in an hour or so, I dunno. That's just how my dad always was when he was on midnight shift

Yeah, midnights. Unfortunately, I'm really working them instead of sleeping thru them - which is my preference. As a result, I sleep later at home. I was lurking last night, but there was really no activity - then had three 40-post pages to catch up with today.

We're down to picking one instead of three?

Mine's on Pac.

Yeah, midnights. Unfortunately, I'm really working them instead of sleeping thru them - which is my preference. As a result, I sleep later at home. I was lurking last night, but there was really no activity - then had three 40-post pages to catch up with today.

Mine's on Pac.

Please list your top 3...

Mine's on Pac.

Bold your vote, please

Please list your top 3...

Pac

JT

SMC

AVM's posting restriction does seem extremely odd to me, though. I just don't get an overall scummy vibe from him. I'm leery about Doggin, yet somehow tend to agree with him about not lynching Sharrow. He's got Norway on his list, and Norway has Sharrow as his #1 choice. Some interesting interaction there.

I'm all for pressuring inactives with votes, not as excited to lynch them.

(Unoffical)

Ok, Sharrow and SMC need to look at one of the 4, once everyone (or almost everyone) votes, I propose, we cut out the low vote getter and force all the remaining votes to vote for one of the remaining 3..

Okay, if I get this straight, we are to vote for 1 out of to avoid the deadline/random modkill:

Pac2566 (3)

AVM (3)

SMC (1)

Sharrow (2)

Since both Vic and Pac are in this game I should vote for myself. :). But, I won't.

None of my top 3 are on the list, which is a shame. I believe AVM is KR. So that leaves Pac and Sharrow.

I said I'd vote for Pac if the choice was between him and me, but since I only have 1 vote on me, the choice is not on me. Sharrow has been dreadfully inactive. I can't even call it suspicious. But cutting him won't kill us because how much has he offered. Thus ...

Unvote: CTM

Vote: Sharrow

I thought we don't want Vicious making a priority list of his top 3 ...

Ha! Good point. I was so focused on the task at hand that i forgot about it..

Like I said though, with how erratic vic is, god bless the scum if they want to gamble on what they think he'll do. If their smart, they'll kill slats, or take a shot at the doctor if they have a feeling,..

Just wanted to add below is the "case" against me.

a) I voted for AVM who then turned around and launched an assault on me. His biggest supporter during the attacks has been DanX. This couldn't be JN guys subconsiously grouping together to bring down the new guy? nawww... :rolleyes:

B) I asked Vic about the hinting which I was unaware was not a good move. To be honest I felt he was scum trying to hint at a townie power role to avoid suspicion. I figured if I asked him about it he'd snap and might give away something about his true intentions. Funny thing is Doggin did the exact same thing but he's celebrated while I'm suspicious... Difference? He hasn't gone after AVM.

c) You all kept pushing this myth that I was liable to snap at a moments notice. All this did was get the new guys to focus on me (see Slats' comments about my estrogen level). If I were them I'd vote for me too! I wanna see an e-meltdown as much as anyone else.

So there you have it... Not exactly a bloody glove guys. :rolleyes:

I suppose the silver lining is if I'm voted off and you see the mistake you've made you'll finally rid yourselves of this silliness about thinking you know what my style is or how I play...

I don't know about AVM, but for me it has nothing to do with taking down the "new guy" ... haha, I'm a "new guy" myself ...

I'm glad there are no hard feelings, though. :D

Ha! Good point. I was so focused on the task at hand that i forgot about it..

Like I said though, with how erratic vic is, god bless the scum if they want to gamble on what they think he'll do. If their smart, they'll kill slats, or take a shot at the doctor if they have a feeling,..

You don't like me, because I'm dangerous

top_gun_maverick_tom_cruise_suited.jpg

Archived