New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

I think you guys should wait for BG to confirm..

I agree. Pac is in no danger of getting lynched right now. He had 2 votes last tally and 3 people voted for him (slats, me, Vic).

He's still 2 way.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree. Pac is in no danger of getting lynched right now. He had 2 votes last tally and 3 people voted for him (slats, me, Vic).

He's still 2 way.

And doggin is going to put him at L-1

Someone who will be on tonight should unvote Pac till this is straightened out

Don't unvote (this won't count anyway) if you are not going to be back on later.. We need a decision tonight..

I'll unvote since I'll be on tonight..

I should be around (no falls or computer issues hopefully :rolleyes:), but if for some reason I won't be, I'll make sure to revote AVM if/when we get clarification from BG. I should be around for at least the next hour though.

And doggin is going to put him at L-1

Someone who will be on tonight should unvote Pac till this is straightened out

Doesn't he only have 4 votes right now (since I unvoted earlier)? I thought right now he had AVM, Slats, SMC, and Vicious. Just in case people missed my unvote. Sorry if I'm missing someone.

Doesn't he only have 4 votes right now (since I unvoted earlier)? I thought right now he had AVM, Slats, SMC, and Vicious. Just in case people missed my unvote. Sorry if I'm missing someone.

I was going by SMC's 5 count.. dunno what he has..

MOD NOTE: Regardless of what my dumb ass may have wrote in the opening scene, not all roles in this game are necessarily players.

Oops.

Thanks. I thought so.

If Pac was going to fake claim it would've been as doctor or a more conventional role. I don't see him coming up with a role that hasn't been used in JI/JN history... but i do see Bleedin making use of it..

vote AVM

MOD NOTE: Regardless of what my dumb ass may have wrote in the opening scene, not all roles in this game are necessarily players.

Oops.

Thanks, BG.

This doesn't mean Pac can't be a rival team scout - but still, it answers the question of what to do, for now.

Sorry, AVM.

vote: AVM

Oops.

Damn. Pac was really conveniently missing since I quoted your opening post, too. Conferring with fellow scum about what to do even though he honestly wasn't given a player's role?

I'm not ready to jump anywhere else, yet.

Deadline is 9am right?

Eitehr someone should hammer AMV, or make a real strong case as to why we should lynch sharrow or someone else to get them to 7 votes

I've made my case on Norway. You've already seen my further feelings on that score, particularly with his vote for Sharrow (who you yourself noted was playing very innocent). Right now, it's Norway or AVM, for me (and AVM solely for practicality's sake.

I can't win with you guys lol. I come clean and suddenly it "reeks".

I'm not trying to steal anyones thunder and certainly didn't want to be the focus of attention. At this point I wish I was roleless.

I can't win with you guys lol. I come clean and suddenly it "reeks".

I'm not trying to steal anyones thunder and certainly didn't want to be the focus of attention. At this point I wish I was roleless.

Ha. I only said it reeked before BG's clarification. Lighten up, Francis.

Damn. Pac was really conveniently missing since I quoted your opening post, too. Conferring with fellow scum about what to do even though he honestly wasn't given a player's role?

I'm not ready to jump anywhere else, yet.

or I was driving home from work.... jeesh...

Vote Count:

AVM (6) - WoodyPaige, Jets Things, Pac2566, Doggin94it, CTM, EY

Sharrow (1) - Norway'sWaddlingMarmaloof,

Pac2566 (2) - AVM, Slats

With 13 players remaining, it takes 7 votes to cut.

Unoffical vote count

Please double check your own votes..

Ha. I only said it reeked before BG's clarification. Lighten up, Francis.

No prob man... You know me from over at the Hampur and I'm just not used to catching such a bad rap. e-fighting not my thing (unless we're playing mafia ;))

I really do not like this lynch. Unvote. Vote: Norway.

Screw it. There's more than enough of you to lynch AVM without me, and if we're still floating around without any movement towards Norway when I check back before going to bed, I'll shift my vote back to AVM, since I don't want a random lynch. But I think I need to at least try to encourage a move to vote Norway before I lynch a guy I really believe is a townie.

Looks like I'm a dead man walking--good luck guys. Like I said, just keep an eye on how the votings gone, some of the things people have said.

Pac isn't getting lynched today near as I can tell, maybe you should vote someone else more likely

Looks like I'm a dead man walking--good luck guys. Like I said, just keep an eye on how the votings gone, some of the things people have said.

just when I was trying to convince myself to dislike your character in the game you go and post this. I sure hope you're scum/sk.

TV timeout...

I really do not like this lynch. Unvote. Vote: Norway.

Screw it. There's more than enough of you to lynch AVM without me, and if we're still floating around without any movement towards Norway when I check back before going to bed, I'll shift my vote back to AVM, since I don't want a random lynch. But I think I need to at least try to encourage a move to vote Norway before I lynch a guy I really believe is a townie.

I'll do the same for now. Vote: Norway

Archived