New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha, this game is nuts. Yay town?

Im gonna be a combination of Vicious and DanX. Be prepared.

I would love to see this, haha. :D It'll definitely be fun having so many people impersonating me this next game.

And FTR, EY, you realize your complaints were akin to someone saying, "Hey guys, I'll be gone tomorrow so how about no one says anything until I come back?" :P Haha at least for the future we'll know if I'm not getting NKed then EY must not be scum.

just wanted to say thanks for the laughs guys...

that one day I when you all started your:

vote pac vote pac vote pac vote pac unvoteunvoteunvote.....

vote pac vote pac vote pac unvote unvoteunvoteunvoteunvote

I lost it at work.. I was almost crying.

Btw, lifting the front office persona was a stroke of genius. At that point I thought you just got "doctor" as my result and had no idea I was a FO guy, it really made me be 100% on you and first immpressions were hard to break..

just wanted to say thanks for the laughs guys...

that one day I when you all started your:

vote pac vote pac vote pac vote pac unvoteunvoteunvote.....

vote pac vote pac vote pac unvote unvoteunvoteunvoteunvote

I lost it at work.. I was almost crying.

Haha, what a mind trip that must have been. I was so frustrated ... when I got killed I had to ask Bleedin' if you were scum so I could rest easy. :P It was fun watching you mess with everyone, nice job there.

Haha, what a mind trip that must have been. I was so frustrated ... when I got killed I had to ask Bleedin' if you were scum so I could rest easy. :P It was fun watching you mess with everyone, nice job there.

I had no idea what else to do :)

At one point I thought I was getting a little too mouthy but I figured wtf... these guys think they're talking to Terry effin Bradway.

I disagree, I've never seen a game go down like this. Kind of Reservoir Dogish.

Yeah, I thought it was kinda sweet too. No way JT lets those roles win though, how could any real fan? I still can't believe Pac didn't post a gayer pic of Brady when he revealed. He should feel some shame there, imo, lol.

Yeah, I thought it was kinda sweet too. No way JT lets those roles win though, how could any real fan? I still can't believe Pac didn't post a gayer pic of Brady when he revealed. He should feel some shame there, imo, lol.

lol!

I almost posted the one where's he's holding the goat but at that point I still had to try and be badass.

Vicious, JT is the Serial Killer. He wins when there is 1 townie left.

I'm Revis, a townie. You vote for me and JT, the Serial Killer wins.

I can't believe you're this dumb. How can you think I'm doping you?

Vicious, JT is the Serial Killer. He wins when there is 1 townie left.

I'm Revis, a townie. You vote for me and JT, the Serial Killer wins.

I can't believe you're this dumb. How can you think I'm doping you?

I know that you're never nice to me. I can't go to bed resting easy thinking I'm letting you win this game.

Vicious, you screw this vote up you'll be the laughing stock of mafia.

Seriously. It's mathematically impossible for me to be mafia.

There were 4 mafia and 1 SK. If there was 5, EY and Pac didn't need to do the reveal because the mafia would have won.

There were 4 mafia and 1 SK. If there was 5, EY and Pac didn't need to do the reveal because the mafia would have won.

And insulting me is gonna get you what?

Speaking of mod kills, I probably could have made an argument slats should have been modkilled for the Leon Washington thing.

I was already convinced he was innocent.. I considered protecting him last night but it was too risky..

There were 4 mafia and 1 VIG. If there was 5, EY and Pac didn't need to do the reveal because the mafia would have won.

Fixed for accuracy.

Archived