New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Game would have been blown wide open if you guys had followed me and Doggin on the Norway lynch. We would have looked back and seen every one of them.

Very true.. I wasn't trusting doggin enough at that point (and not because he's doggin)

I'm going to make ridiculously long lists, and post novelas. Then you'll think I'm Dan X.

Which, you guys should have figured out is why he died. I didn't want to read anymore.

When Doggin first mentioned the alt accounts I didn't realize exactly who they worked and I just thought it meant we all would make a second account. I was gonna make one and call myself ChanTheMaster, steal his avatar and sig and just be a general doosh to everyone. Would have been fun.

When Doggin first mentioned the alt accounts I didn't realize exactly who they worked and I just thought it meant we all would make a second account. I was gonna make one and call myself ChanTheMaster, steal his avatar and sig and just be a general doosh to everyone. Would have been fun.

I was genuinely disappointed when I realized early on I couldn't attack him and live... that, more than anything, sucked the most.

I'm going to make ridiculously long lists, and post novelas. Then you'll think I'm Dan X.

Which, you guys should have figured out is why he died. I didn't want to read anymore.

i don't find anything wrong with it. At least he's not a sheep that doesn't think for himself. I find that better than people who lurk and are just dead weight.

:rl:

I'd have gone with Hemorrhagin' Green

i don't find anything wrong with it. At least he's not a sheep that doesn't think for himself. I find that better than people who lurk and are just dead weight.

There's nothing wrong with it

but when you're 6 hours behind all others, it's tough to wade through them.

I was genuinely disappointed when I realized early on I couldn't attack him and live... that, more than anything, sucked the most.

:1cry:

I thought we had bonded over the last few days as you systematically manipulated me..

I lvoe Dan X posts and seriously will never vote to lynch him unless I have to..

Anyone willing to put that much effort in deserves some special treatment. :D

:1cry:

I thought we had bonded over the last few days as you systematically manipulated me..

lol..

well there was that... making you think we were buds while the whole time I was envisioning your horrific demise.

it was fun watching you sift through my posts and being wrong...about a lot. :P

I either posted it or thought it to myself that you were probably having a good laugh at my expense..

My first day suspicions were you, Slats, Dan and AVM, which means I would've had the same luck throwing a dart at a dartboard :D (And Slats was by far the most)

lol..

well there was that... making you think we were buds while the whole time I was envisioning your horrific demise.

When I thought you were legit I included a note to Bleedin in my protection PM that I was going to ring your neck for making it so obvious I was the doctor on day 2..

Again, I knew you were smarter then that but for some reason the light didn't go on until sometime during the Woody lynch..

Archived