Just Watched Crank 2

Mavrik

Just got back from watching Crank 2. Good flick. Was probably just as crazy if not crazier than the first film. If you can ignore the fact that most of the things that happen in the film are completely and utterly implausible, you'll probably enjoy the movie as it moves at about 1,000mph like the first film did. Almost want to see it again. Jason Statham is the f'ing man.

If you want great mindless entertainment, check out Shoot 'Em Up.

That flick is great.

I did see that flick. Not bad. One of the few movies I've seen that truly didn't have a plot to it.

Crank has some moments in the movie that are go from crazy to "WTF?", especially towards the end of the movie. They also do another public sex scene that makes the one in the first movie look like pecker kiss from a 1950s movie.

It seems like a lot of people do not like Stratham. I have no idea why. I enjoy his movies. Especially the first Transporter. I have always liked actors who seem like they would be pretty tough in real life, like Charles Bronson, Clint Eastwood, Bruce Willis, etc. I have a tough time picturing Pierce Brosnan, Val Kilmer or Ice Cube in a real fight.

The first Crank was stupid, other than the public sex scene, it was a lame movie. And I dont understand how there is a part two, when at the end of the first crank he fell out of a helicopter 20,000 feet in the air.

Archived