ESPN analyst shuffle continues Millen In Smith out, Schefter in Clayton soon out?

BroadwayJ667

um :yahoo:

btw I really don't watch ESPN anymore, they really ask the dumbest questions that really have no answer.

Who is going to win, oh and they ask 5 people that all give the same answer. plus no accountability.

Why is this person great. - who cares.

Star F***ing

a schill for the NFL.

never criticize anyone, until they do something wrong and then they just pile on.

um :yahoo:

btw I really don't watch ESPN anymore, they really ask the dumbest questions that really have no answer.

Who is going to win, oh and they ask 5 people that all give the same answer. plus no accountability.

Why is this person great. - who cares.

Star F***ing

a schill for the NFL.

never criticize anyone, until they do something wrong and then they just pile on.

I honestly can't tell you the last time I watched ESPN. Usually I'm at the NFLN and SNY. I WILL probably watch it for the draft on Saturday because of Boomer and Mel and tape NFLN coverage.

Damn, Schefter done a good job on NFLN.

He's leaving a cherry job: half of his "info" comes directly from the NFL offices. I wonder if they'll cut him off now, and he'll have to go back to working for those stories. I think Clayton is a good, old-fashioned reporter who will slide nicely into Schefter's role on NFLN, if Mortenson doesn't run to beat him to it first.

He's leaving a cherry job: half of his "info" comes directly from the NFL offices. I wonder if they'll cut him off now, and he'll have to go back to working for those stories. I think Clayton is a good, old-fashioned reporter who will slide nicely into Schefter's role on NFLN, if Mortenson doesn't run to beat him to it first.

You're damn right the NFL will cut him off if he's at ESPN . Let him see how a REAL reporter gets it done.

Archived