Wanna Make A Quick Buck?

The Gun Of Bavaria

Dude, forget rabbit's foot. I need to tie the whole rabbit to my rear end and STILL, my boys wouldn't stand much of a chance.

The only good news is that the last time I saw Detroit play Texas (Opening Day), the Tigers smoked them.

Dontrelle is throwing a no-no.

Nice O/T win by them Red Wings. I really thought the Blackhawks would pull it out there.

And I am glad I did not bet against the Tigers!!

Yeah it was. We went to Chris Chelios' bar just outside Comerica Park after the Tigers game to watch the 3rd and OT period of the hockey game. Downtown was buzzing last night. I thought for sure the B'Hawks would win it...that's usually the script in those types of games for the Wings. It's amazing the wings are winning without goals from their "big names", but he Wings are deep.

Hope no one bet real money on my Tigers.....there goes my career as a bookie. :lol:

Yeah it was. We went to Chris Chelios' bar just outside Comerica Park after the Tigers game to watch the 3rd and OT period of the hockey game. Downtown was buzzing last night. I thought for sure the B'Hawks would win it...that's usually the script in those types of games for the Wings. It's amazing the wings are winning without goals from their "big names", but he Wings are deep.

Hope no one bet real money on my Tigers.....there goes my career as a bookie. :lol:

BTW, IMO, the winner of the Wings - Hawks series is the Stanley Cup Champ.

Do me a favor and do not place a bet on the Wings for the rest of the playoffs. Because the exact opposite will happen.

Thanks.

Archived