JOSH BECKETT NO HITTER THROUGH 5

The Gun Of Bavaria

Gainzo, now that the "getting completely embarrassed in their own park by a no-no" threat has been removed, you'll get the last laugh.

Red Sox are playing well and Beckett is pitching a great game. Hats off to him. Willis is pitching tomorrow which should help complete the sweep for your boys.

Gainzo, now that the "getting completely embarrassed in their own park by a no-no" threat has been removed, you'll get the last laugh.

Red Sox are playing well and Beckett is pitching a great game. Hats off to him. Willis is pitching tomorrow which should help complete the sweep for your boys.

Its all good as it's early June. Lets sit back and watch the Yankees fans cum all over themselves (no offense to Bob and Matt39) as they are in 1st place!!!!

Instead of being embarrassed at home by a no-hitter, the Tigers decide to roll over and die and get embarrassed by getting blown out 10-zip.

Nice park though. Enjoyed my visit there

Beckett is back to his 2007 level. I don't give a crap if he gives up a hit tonight.

Agreed. Beckett is getting into a groove lately. Dice-K and Lester looked good their last outings as well. Smoltz will be back soon. We can flip Penny for a decent SS. It will all be lovely soon.

Agreed. Beckett is getting into a groove lately. Dice-K and Lester looked good their last outings as well. Smoltz will be back soon. We can flip Penny for a decent SS. It will all be lovely soon.

I mean Fat Papi Gorilla got a hit. Why not be giddy:rl:

Archived