If You Went To Mini Camp The Past 3 Days I Have A Question...?

ladyjetsfan420

did you see a kid with a washington nationals hat  

1 member has voted

1. 1. did you see a kid with a washington nationals hat

he hangs out in the firebirds locker room after the games that's not normal

128 was lucky to meet brett

OMG...did you really just refer to one of your other screen names like that???

Give it up already. WE ALL KNOW IT'S YOU.

All I've seen the kid do is post videos of himself interviewing players. They obviously let him do it. You, on the other hand, have admitted to hiding in bushes, trying to break into buildings, and chasing down Brett Favre in his car. And you think what HE does is not normal?

Face it, you're just jealous of him because they LET him in the locker rooms.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
there the worst team in the league he was dumb enough to spend money to see them

And your parents were dumb enough by NOT spending money on condoms. Your father really should've pulled out.

The funniest thing is one Jetsrule peronality agreeing with another Jetsrule personality about how the second personality is not Jetsrule.

I think. :confused:

i agree but no reason to lose to a team with 2 wins going into last night

now they are 5-7

OMG I see what you're talking about PDM :rl:

Because Evan always calls me and tells me when you dummies are talking about me.

so you sit here and bash on each other but he calls you when we talk ****. If your such good friends why dont you get him out of the bushes and actaully let him meet some players.

so you sit here and bash on each other but he calls you when we talk ****. If your such good friends why dont you get him out of the bushes and actaully let him meet some players.

Because I have designs on being a sports journalist. If I ever brought him around, I would never get another interview. That kid is bat**** crazy.

I think I'll stick around for a little while. I hope it doesn't bother you.

Since you post videos of your interviews, why not post a video of you saying you're not jetsrule128? That would probably prove your point.

Archived