Sabathia the next line of crappy signings by the Yanks

MagicBizkit87

I see a lot of Alex Rodriguez in CC Sabathia. An un-clutch piece of crap who sucks when it matters.

Well to be fair, he carried that Brewers team to the Playoffs with a string of clutch, dominant performances. I'm optimistic he will be our workhorse in August and September.

This is pretty sad. They guy has been doing pretty well so far. He has not dominated everyone he has faced but he had had more good starts than bad starts and has ten wins so far. If he finishes the year strong and brings his ERA down a bit I will be happy with him. As long as he does well in the playoffs.

Sabathia? While we're at it, let's call out all of the players that are wastes of space on the current 25 man roster.

Derek Jeter and Johnny Damon. First two hitters. Top of the line-up. These guys are supposed to be the table setters and they go a COMBINED 0-6 in what is undoubtedly the biggest game they've ever played in pinstripes. Then there's Mark Teixera batting third and going 1 for ****!ng 4. Are you serious Mark? Brian Cashman and the Steinbrenners aren't paying a a trillion dollars to be a .250 hitter you worthless pile of garbage.

Oh, and it's not just on the vets either. How many articles did I have to read about Mark Melancon and how he was the great prospect waiting in the wings? Then, in last nights game, a crucial game, a game we had to have if there was any hope of post season play, he comes in after CC and gives up a god damn hit. I don't care if he didn't give up any runs...top prospects should not be allowing ANYONE to get hits off of them EVER.

This entire front office and organization in one big friggin disgrace.

:rolleyes:

So you guys thinks it's acceptable that the Yanks are 11-11 in CC's starts? The guy hasn't been the guy he was in Milwaukee, and he probably will never be that good. He's a ****ing mistake, just like the rest of those crappy Cashman additions.

Yet the Yankees are in first place in the toughest division in baseball. Somebody must be doing something right.

So you guys thinks it's acceptable that the Yanks are 11-11 in CC's starts? The guy hasn't been the guy he was in Milwaukee, and he probably will never be that good. He's a ****ing mistake, just like the rest of those crappy Cashman additions.

Shut up and go sit in the corner!

Since you seem to have all of his stats handy. How many of those games did he leave with the lead or did the team only score 1-2 runs? You act like the guy has an 8.88 ERA

Since you seem to have all of his stats handy. How many of those games did he leave with the lead or did the team only score 1-2 runs? You act like the guy has an 8.88 ERA

The guy was worth over 160 million dollars, and he gets shown up by A.J. Burnett, a guy whose injury prone, and people never really expected by anyone to do well here, except the few who actually knew he was better than Sabathia. Since he's worth what he's worth he should be dominating like he was in Milwaukee.

The guy was worth over 160 million dollars, and he gets shown up by A.J. Burnett, a guy whose injury prone, and people never really expected by anyone to do well here, except the few who actually knew he was better than Sabathia. Since he's worth what he's worth he should be dominating like he was in Milwaukee.

So, you are mad that we A.J. is doing better than expected. You're just a pessimistic fool. Be happy A.J is doing great and hopeful that C.C. will pick it up a bit. C.C. is having a down year and will probably finish with 18-19 wins and a 3.50ish ERA.

Psssst.... NL central isn't that good.

Also I'm pretty sure we had 2 errors last night. BUT THAT IS SABATHIA'S FAULT HE IS BEING PAID HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS, HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO PITCH, HIT AND FIELD AND MOVE HIS FAT ASS AS GRACEFULLY AS THE KUNG FU PANDA!!!!!

So, you are mad that we A.J. is doing better than expected. You're just a pessimistic fool. Be happy A.J is doing great and hopeful that C.C. will pick it up a bit. C.C. is having a down year and will probably finish with 18-19 wins and a 3.50ish ERA.

What's funny is that is right... Gee I wonder where we would be without CC. That's how good this guy is, down year with those #'s.

HE ****ING SUCKS THOUGH FIRE GIRARDI FOR NOT MAKING HIM PITCH 110 MPH

Can you imagine if CC was having a good year?

The AL East would have a harder time keeping pace with us.

Although next year we have holes to plug with Andy and Wang. You can still feel good about our 1-2. Hughes ISN'T a lock to be amazing as a starter. He's been just, incredible, even better then Joba in the pen. But that doesn't always translate.

With Lee gone to the Phillies and Seattle seemingly not giving up which means Washburn wont' be available, I'm glad we signed BOTH of these guys last season.

The AL East would have a harder time keeping pace with us.

Although next year we have holes to plug with Andy and Wang. You can still feel good about our 1-2. Hughes ISN'T a lock to be amazing as a starter. He's been just, incredible, even better then Joba in the pen. But that doesn't always translate.

With Lee gone to the Phillies and Seattle seemingly not giving up which means Washburn wont' be available, I'm glad we signed BOTH of these guys last season.

I wouldn't give up on Wang 100% just yet. It may be one of those things that takes two years to come backk 100% from.

I love me some Phil Hughes so I will fight anyone to the death who thinks this guy ain't got the goods. He's gonna be the cornerstone of this rotation for the next decade. BOOK IT!

I wouldn't give up on Wang 100% just yet. It may be one of those things that takes two years to come backk 100% from.

I love me some Phil Hughes so I will fight anyone to the death who thinks this guy ain't got the goods. He's gonna be the cornerstone of this rotation for the next decade. BOOK IT!

I will fight you just because.

I'm not counting Wanger out. But you certainly CANNOT count on a guy coming back from shoulder surgery, it's too inexact of a science. It's up to Cashman to look for a #5 guy or a #3 guy in the off-season. That'll say where the Yanks stand.

I'm just leery of buying into the hype with Phil. Joba changed when he went to the rotation, they have to pitch differently. I do think Phil though, moreso then Joba has top-end potential. Although I hope to see Joba continue his grown on his last 2 starts.

I will fight you just because.

I'm not counting Wanger out. But you certainly CANNOT count on a guy coming back from shoulder surgery, it's too inexact of a science. It's up to Cashman to look for a #5 guy or a #3 guy in the off-season. That'll say where the Yanks stand.

I'm just leery of buying into the hype with Phil. Joba changed when he went to the rotation, they have to pitch differently. I do think Phil though, moreso then Joba has top-end potential. Although I hope to see Joba continue his grown on his last 2 starts.

I hope Joba and Phil battle it out for the top spot for the next 10 years, I just think Joba's got flameout written all over him.

Phil is the ****ing man. No question. We should all name our next three children after Philip Hughes. He is THAT good.

I hope Joba and Phil battle it out for the top spot for the next 10 years, I just think Joba's got flameout written all over him.

Phil is the ****ing man. No question. We should all name our next three children after Philip Hughes. He is THAT good.

I would name my next kid "The Franchise".

Archived