Bring Back JBF!

Garb

....although he'd last about 30 seconds with all the s-e-n-s-i-t-i-v-t-y around here these days. I'd say the p-word, but goly gee, that may be over the top! (eye roll)

I fear for the future of this country. I really do. A lot of young people these days have zero clue how to handle things unless in a frickin' computer game.

Anyway, trade deadline. Woo-hoo!

JBF was a genius, and his exile from this place is a sad, sad commentary on the state of the world as we know it. Just further proof that the Yank-me fan is the most thin-skinned in all of sports.

....especially the young Yankee Fans. I'd use the p-word, but I suspect it would be too much for some to handle.

Sincerely,

The Blue State Dingbat.

:)

Quite frankly I don't think it has anything with being thin skinned. It has to do with being able to talk **** and not be concerned with repercussions because you sit behind a monitor.

That's ok, you can just shake your fist at the screen and say "Damn kids, in my day..."

Quite frankly I don't think it has anything with being thin skinned. It has to do with being able to talk **** and not be concerned with repercussions because you sit behind a monitor.

That's ok, you can just shake your fist at the screen and say "Damn kids, in my day..."

I didn't realize you were a "damn kid."

It has everything with being thin skinned. Wait, maybe you are right. Maybe some folks need to grow a pair. That better? :)

Talking sh*t behind a monitor is just as silly as being a p-word behind a monitor. Unless, of course, someone calls you the c-word. ;)

Just my opinon.

Bring back JBF!

I didn't realize you were a "damn kid."

It has everything with being thin skinned. Wait, maybe you are right. Maybe some folks need to grow a pair. That better? :)

Talking sh*t behind a monitor is just as silly as being a p-word behind a monitor. Unless, of course, someone calls you the c-word. ;)

Just my opinon.

Bring back JBF!

Words dont' really bother me. I speak what's on my mind and always try to be respectful to the other posters here. If I come off as abrasive at times it's merely cause I'm speaking my mind. I refrain from stooping to calling people dumb pussies and things of that nature.

What lacks on messageboards at times is that mutual respect.

Words dont' really bother me. I speak what's on my mind and always try to be respectful to the other posters here. If I come off as abrasive at times it's merely cause I'm speaking my mind. I refrain from stooping to calling people dumb pussies and things of that nature.

Good post.

You guys dont think Yankee haters are a little pathetic? The guy didnt even root for the Sox. He rooted against the Yankees.

You have to admit, he did it with style, and was often hysterical. I don't think he mocked the Yankees so much as he mocked Yankee fanaticism. I can see how, if one were a Yanks fan, he could be over the top,but he also took it as well as he gave it. Just a great poster, imo.

You have to admit, he did it with style, and was often hysterical. I don't think he mocked the Yankees so much as he mocked Yankee fanaticism. I can see how, if one were a Yanks fan, he could be over the top,but he also took it as well as he gave it. Just a great poster, imo.

He was wicked smaht...even though he, I beleive, lived in Western Mass - which isn't really Mass. It's more like East Bumb Eff.

Oh yeah, he definitely had funny posts. But it was the same thing over and over and over and over again. It does get boring. He was the Will Ferrell of Jetnation.

Kind of funny that he was the biggest one going after the Giambi's etc and now look what happened.

Cue Faba

in 5

I wish the Tigers would win a WS so I could agitate...... until then, all I can do is cling to the memories of being a 10 year old in Marquette, MI and watching the '84 Tigers win it all.

Besides.......this time I get to gear up and WORK the riots, rather than watching them.

....although he'd last about 30 seconds with all the s-e-n-s-i-t-i-v-t-y around here these days. I'd say the p-word, but goly gee, that may be over the top! (eye roll)

I fear for the future of this country. I really do. A lot of young people these days have zero clue how to handle things unless in a frickin' computer game.

Anyway, trade deadline. Woo-hoo!

Hypocritical.

Archived