New York Yankees vs. Toronto Blue Jays @ Rogers Centre Series Thread

Otter

The Yankees end their roadtrip with two in Toronto...

New York Yankees vs. Toronto Blue Jays @ Rogers Centre

(August 4, 5)

100px-NewYorkYankees_PrimaryLogo.svg.png100px-Toronto_Blue_Jays_Insignia.svg.png

Tuesday

7:07 YES

3171.jpg vs. 3973.jpg

Andy Pettite (8-6, 4.51) Roy Halladay (11-4, 2.68)

Wednesday

7:07 YES

5596.jpg vs. nophoto_65x90.gif

Sergio Mitre (1-0, 7.90) Marc Rzepczynski (1-2, 3.25)

Good thing I'm not going to be home to watch tomorrows game. Hell, I don't even want to see Mitre pitch either. Seems it's very possible we could get swept here, and looking at Boston in first. This team shouldn't have lost 3 games to Chicago, a team that is very overrated...

The Yankees just called up Anthony Claggett from SWB. He'll be the contingency plan if things don't go well for Mitre tonight.

Pete Abraham suggested that Cody Ransom might be DFA to make a place for Claggett. Once Claggett gets sent back down, the Yanks will probably recall Ramiro Pena.

Tonight's lineup. Ransom has been DFA'd.

YANKEES (64-42)

Jeter SS

Damon LF

Teixeira 1B

Rodriguez DH

Swisher RF

Cano 2B

Cabrera CF

Hairston 3B

Molina C

Pitching: RHP Sergio Mitre (1-0, 7.80).

BLUE JAYS (51-55)

Lineup TBA

Pitching: LHP Mark Rzepczynski (1-2, 3.25).

Good thing I'm not going to be home to watch tomorrows game. Hell, I don't even want to see Mitre pitch either. Seems it's very possible we could get swept here, and looking at Boston in first. This team shouldn't have lost 3 games to Chicago, a team that is very overrated...

Yeah... very possible the Yankees could get swept here. Instead of constant bitching about a team that is in first place in a tough division why don't you (and I quote you here) get a "nice tall glass of go **** yourself"

Yeah... very possible the Yankees could get swept here. Instead of constant bitching about a team that is in first place in a tough division why don't you (and I quote you here) get a "nice tall glass of go **** yourself"

Dude, he left in tizzy yesterday. He doesn't have time to post on a message board, so he joined a different one. At least give him a few days to make his triumphant return before you start attacking him.

Archived