Mets CF Beltran cleared for rehab assignment

JetNation

For a guy that claims he cares nothing about the Mets, you sure seem to care a lot about the Mets
No, I claimed I cared nothing about the mets firing Willie, but why let the facts get in the way of your bullsh*t now?

Why do you care anyway? So the Mets collapses and breakdowns do not bother you, but what I post cracks your priority list aye.:rl:

He's gonna play for the Cyclones.

The Mets are saved! :P

<DIV style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 5px; PADDING-TOP: 5px">

BELTRAN IN BROOKLYN: It was already called Wild Wednesday! And now this?

New York Mets All-Star centerfielder Carlos Beltran is scheduled to play for the Brooklyn Cyclones on Wednesday, September 2nd, as part of a major-league rehab assignment.

<SPAN><FONT face=Arial>Mets centerfielder Carlos Beltran was examined by Mets Medical Director Dr. David Altchek at the Hospital for Special Surgery in

Happend to go to the Cyclones game tonight. Beltran played and despite looking rusty with a few a Ks, went 1-5 with a single. He fielded his position well. EVen though he's only 4-18 over 5 games,at a loss why he's still playing in Brooklyn with a bunch of high schoolers rather than with his teammates in Flushing.

NY/Penn League playoffs start Tuesday. Staten Island Yankees face the Lowell Spinners(Red Sox) while the Cyclones face the Mahoning Valley Scrappers(Indians) Wonder if the Indians might be a little annoyed to be facing a $15 million CFer who is a former NLCS MVP in a Single A playoff series.

That's singlehandedly the reason why the Mets are activating him. They brought Beltran in to see if they could wrestle the division away from SI. Short season A ball, Brooklyn Cyclones. Serious Business.

The B-Mets learned from the real mets.

They finished in 2nd place after going 4-6 down the stretch and Staten Island went 8-2... but unlike the real Mets they still snuck into the playoffs.

Archived