Cutdown Day: Final Roster (list all cuts here)

SoFlaJets

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here it is

The New York Jets have submitted the following transactions to reduce their roster to 53 players. The announcement was made by Jets general manager Mike Tannenbaum.

WAIVED CB Rashad Barksdale OL Stanley Daniels T Nevin McCaskill TE Kevin Brock WR Britt Davis T Ryan McKee TE Kareem Brown K Parker Douglass C Michael Parenton RB Jehuu Caulcrick WR Marcus Henry DE Zach Potter FB Brock Christopher RB Anthony Kimble TE Jack Simmons S Emanuel Cook DL Matt Kroul DL Ty Steinkuhler LB Kenwin Cummings INJURED RESERVE RESERVE/SUSPENDED WR Aundrae Allison DE Shaun Ellis LB Calvin Pace

Recent News

1. Jets Announce Final Cuts
  2. Under Pressure: Defense Erupts for 7 Sacks
  3. Jets-Eagles Postgame Interviews
  4. Woodhead, Ainge, Rush Lead Jets Past Eagles, 38-27
  5. Tight End Ben Hartsock Signed

Related Articles

1. Jets Announce Final Cuts
  2. Kicking Things Off Right at Annual Luncheon
  3. Kris and Tashia's Wedding in Story and Photos
  4. Jets Agree: On Your Mark, Get Set, Grow
  5. Sanchez Sees the Opportunity, the Responsibility

Related Players

1. 2008_Ellis_Shaun_Headshot_small.jpgShaun Ellis
  2. 2008_Pace_Calvin_Headshot_small.jpgCalvin Pace

Good call as usual, 124.

For those keeping score at home:

Erik Ainge: still on Jets roster, shows signs of excellent improvement.

Brian Brohm: out of league, beat out by 7th round SEC QB.

Uh, Troll, you've been wrong more than I have before and I was never a big fan of Brian Brohm.

Erik Ainge will never be more than a back-up in the NFL, which is what I've said many times. Call me when he gets a starting job.

Excellent improvement my ass. :rl:

You must also be on the Brett Ratliff bandwagon or else you're a hypocrite.

Uh, Troll, you've been wrong more than I have before and I was never a big fan of Brian Brohm.

I'm right a lot more than I'm wrong.

The difference is that when I'm wrong, I actually admit it. You never have.

And you were blowing Brohm, because I remember having Ainge in my sig for months with a caption that said "The same arm as Brian Brohm - three rounds later", which was in response to you telling me how many worlds better Brohm was.

I'm right a lot more than I'm wrong.

The difference is that when I'm wrong, I actually admit it. You never have.

And you were blowing Brohm, because I remember having Ainge in my sig for months with a caption that said "The same arm as Brian Brohm - three rounds later", which was in response to you telling me how many worlds better Brohm was.

I've admitted it PLENTY of times, when I'm actually wrong. Plenty of times. When I'm wrong I admit it. Erik Ainge is nothing but a career backup. Brian Brohm is nothing but a career backup. In the end, they're both garbage. So one got cut earlier than the other.

Hey buddy, ever wonder why the Jets put in a claim for Kevin O'Connell when they have the great Erik Ainge? Yeah, me too.

I've admitted it PLENTY of times, when I'm actually wrong. Plenty of times. When I'm wrong I admit it. Erik Ainge is nothing but a career backup. Brian Brohm is nothing but a career backup. In the end, they're both garbage. So one got cut earlier than the other.

Hey buddy, ever wonder why the Jets put in a claim for Kevin O'Connell when they have the great Erik Ainge? Yeah, me too.

When you have you ever admitted you were wrong?

Jesus Christ, man, you are still blowing Mike Vick and Brett Favre.

Erik Ainge will never be more than a back-up in the NFL, which is what I've said many times. Call me when he gets a starting job.

Excellent improvement my ass. :rl:

You must also be on the Brett Ratliff bandwagon or else you're a hypocrite.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=859725&postcount=103

Yes, that would have been a GREAT second round pick.

Stupid Jets for waiting three rounds and getting a QB that wouldn't be cut in a year and a half.

Good call as usual, 124.

For those keeping score at home:

Erik Ainge: still on Jets roster, shows signs of excellent improvement.

Brian Brohm: out of league, beat out by 7th round SEC QB.

Flynn>>>Ainge>>>Clemens>>>Brohm.

We could have Flynn instead of Ainge and been way ahead...just saying.

And Ainge didn't?

I'd take Parker-Wilson if I wanted a young, recently drafted SEC QB.

Hey, 124. Please stop ignoring the post I provided a link to in which you bashed the Jets for not taking Brohm in the second round.

Because, "career backups" are what you look for in the second round, of course!

Good day to you, sir!

Archived