I just met Eric Mangini's cousin

Klecko73isGod

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shouldn't you be gagging on Cris Collinsworth right now?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klecko73isGod viewpost.gif

It's Troy Brown she likes to gag on, newb.

Hey! where is SouthernJet, the semi-unofficial arbiter of whats cool to say to a woman on JN even if they are a troll when you need him???

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klecko73isGod viewpost.gif

It's Troy Brown she likes to gag on, newb.

Hey! where is SouthernJet, the semi-unofficial arbiter of whats cool to say to a woman on JN even if they are a troll when you need him???

I don't know but I will volunteer to be the unofficial arbiter of telling people when they suck at using the quote feature.

I don't know but I will volunteer to be the unofficial arbiter of telling people when they suck at using the quote feature.

You are the unofficial arbiter of suckage in general....fast becoming official though. The saying it takes one to know one rings true here.....although it's not that big of a deal. Being the arbiter of suck at JN is like being a moderator at JI. The qualifications are low, the expectations even lower and it 'aint as fun as you think. Right? :)

BTW - just to keep things straight: I'm just busting chops. 1) It's easy and 2) Kleck73's pretty cool about it.

So far all I really know for sure is Garb loves to gag on average wide receivers.

Binky. The term in binky! No gagging. No sexual innuendo. Just blind, platonic, love for a football phenom like Troy Brown :) Know who's next? Terrence Nunn. Mark my words. Binky in the making.

You are the unofficial arbiter of suckage in general....fast becoming official though. The saying it takes one to know one rings true here.....although it's not that big of a deal. Being the arbiter of suck at JN is like being a moderator at JI. The qualifications are low, the expectations even lower and it 'aint as fun as you think. Right? :)

BTW - just to keep things straight: I'm just busting chops. 1) It's easy and 2) Kleck73's pretty cool about it.

I love you too Garb. :Nuts:

Binky. The term in binky! No gagging. No sexual innuendo. Just blind, platonic, love for a football phenom like Troy Brown :) Know who's next? Terrence Nunn. Mark my words. Binky in the making.

OMG i thought you meant something else...thanks for clearing it up...

almost called my wife one..;)

I'm sure your job at Modell's has you living in splendor.

The only reason you spend so much is because they don't make Grimace sized jerseys. You have to get them specially made.

Actually, I can even get you a 5xl if you'd like. We get up to 5x. I wear 2x usually, 3 if I want it like a horse blanket.

And for a college student, Modell's isn't a bad job, actually.

You don't know me, fool

You disown me, cool

I don't need your assistance, social persistance

Any problem I got I just put my fist in

I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking

King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Living life like a firecracker quick is my fuse

Then dead as a deathpack the colors I choose

I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking

King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Living life like a firecracker quick is my fuse

Then dead as a deathpack the colors I choose

Please, all of you, stop the lyrics! Like a moth to flame - you're just inviting the death of this thread with another Blackout appearance.

Archived