Toronto Blue Jays vs. New York Yankees @ Yankee Stadium Series Thread

Otter

Jorge Posada is a Yankee I actually don't mind and think he's been a good player for them for years.

That being said it was a cheap shot to throw the elbow. As a veteran he should know that he had a chance of getting thrown at. Carlson was just as much at fault, but Posada has been around a long time.

Not what the Yankees need coming down the stretch.

Jorge Posada is a Yankee I actually don't mind and think he's been a good player for them for years.

That being said it was a cheap shot to throw the elbow. As a veteran he should know that he had a chance of getting thrown at. Carlson was just as much at fault, but Posada has been around a long time.

Clearly.

Agreed.

I takes two to tango, and yes Jorge brushed him after he crossed the plate.

I would not say he threw the elbow, I mean sydney crosby was not pitching.

The pitcher was looking to start sh*t too, I agree Posada should have been smarter than that, only because one of his teamates could have been hurt and we don't need that right now.

Since no Yankees were hurt, I say good for Posada!

It's as good a time as any for Posada to be suspended. With the expanded roster, Cervelli is around. Besides, 5 days of rest for a guy of Jorge's advanced age late in the season is not all bad.
I know, the only thing stupid about it was that someone could have gotten hurt.

Since nobody did, I'm glad Jorge went at him!

Archived