Rex Sucks

johnny green balls

We really need Callahan to be the oc. West coast offense is perfect for Sanchez. I hate to beat up on coaches, but I was never a fan of Shotty. there is no rhythm to the play calling. It's like he is playing Madden and just scrolls through the plays and picks one before the clock runs out.

We really need Callahan to be the oc. West coast offense is perfect for Sanchez. I hate to beat up on coaches, but I was never a fan of Shotty. there is no rhythm to the play calling. It's like he is playing Madden and just scrolls through the plays and picks one before the clock runs out.

i usually just go with Madden's picks, it always works for me. maybe Shotty should try that strategy. :D

Impressed that it only took 6 games for Jet fans to turn on Rex. LOL.

I'm impressed we lasted until week 6. I figured we'd lose to New England and get the normal chorus of "NYJ NEEDS COACH 2 BEAT PATIROTS!!!!11one!!" Rex bought himself a couple extra weeks with that win.

The two surprising stats to this point in the season are the Jets are now the 4th most penalized team in the NFL behind Baltimore, Bills and and Rams and are last in sacks with 5. Last year we had 47 sacks, at this rate we will finish with less then 15..Weird but true.

That shocking even to a troll like me. I figure the earliest would be two year, after all folks were standing behind Mangini after 2007 and some folks were arguing that it was wrong to fire him at the end of 2008.

Jet fans suck, what can you say?

Even Lion and Raider fans don't hate their team like Jet fans hate theirs.

That shocking even to a troll like me. I figure the earliest would be two year, after all folks were standing behind Mangini after 2007 and some folks were arguing that it was wrong to fire him at the end of 2008.

Oh spare me. Pats fans were ready to get rid of Belicheck pre Bledose injury as well.

Oh spare me. Pats fans were ready to get rid of Belicheck pre Bledose injury as well.

But that was after a 5-11 season and starting the next season 0-2.

You really can't compare it.

Jet fans are killing Ryan at 3-3.

But that was after a 5-11 season and starting the next season 0-2.

You really can't compare it.

Jet fans are killing Ryan at 3-3.

Record aside, that was one of the worst coached games I have EVER seen. Kotite, Coslet and Walton included.

And you would be wrong or have a really bad memory. Kotite, Walton and Coslet coached much worse games than that.

Really? Do you really mean that? Because we rushed for the second most yards in LEAGUE history and still managed to lose the game. Kinda hard to beat that one.

And some who wanted him fired post-Bledsoe being cleared to return and BB sticking with the "kid" from Michigan. (your point?)

But given how much many folks were defending Mangini even up to the end, I am surprised by how quickly some have turned on Rex, give him a full season at min before calling for his head.

Really? Do you really mean that? Because we rushed for the second most yards in LEAGUE history and still managed to lose the game. Kinda hard to beat that one.

How about all the times the team completely failed to show up for those coaches? How about every game in the second half of the one season Pete Carrol was our Head Coach and he lost the team and they blew a 7-1 start because they hated their coach?

And some who wanted him fired post-Bledsoe being cleared to return and BB sticking with the "kid" from Michigan. (your point?)

But given how much many folks were defending Mangini even up to the end, I am surprised by how quickly some have turned on Rex, give him a full season at min before calling for his head.

I personally never wanted Mangini gone. Some of the same people saying Mangini's was the reason the offense sucked are now saying Sanchez is the reason or Rex is the reason.

How about all the times the team completely failed to show up for those coaches? How about every game in the second half of the one season Pete Carrol was our Head Coach and he lost the team and they blew a 7-1 start because they hated their coach?

You call yesterday's performance "showing up"? lol!

You call yesterday's performance "showing up"? lol!

Umm, the defense played well despite constantly being put in bad situatiuons and the running game obviously was working.

When your QB throws 5 picks it's not going to be easy to win a game. There's pretty much one reason we lost yesterday. It had nothing to do with a lack of effort.

Umm, the defense played well despite constantly being put in bad situatiuons and the running game obviously was working.

When your QB throws 5 picks it's not going to be easy to win a game. There's pretty much one reason we lost yesterday. It had nothing to do with a lack of effort.

Also considering our defense had to stop them every time the offense turned the ball over.

Anyone know how many points the Bills scored off of turnovers?

Dude, our defense played well against one of the worst offenses in football, that had heavy injuries and lost their starting QB after a 5 for 5 start..

I think we could've found 11 people on this web site that could've held them to 17 points...

God you are like mama focker and the jets are your gaylord.. I've never such a celebration of mediocrity..

Dude, our defense played well against one of the worst offenses in football, that had heavy injuries and lost their starting QB after a 5 for 5 start..

I think we could've found 11 people on this web site that could've held them to 17 points...

God you are like mama focker and the jets are your gaylord.. I've never such a celebration of mediocrity..

Where was I "celebrating mediocrity?"

I can't kill the defense when they did their ****ing job. If your defense gives up 13 points in regulation you should win. We all know the reason we lost.

Can I please post without being personally attacked by you? Control yourself asshead.

I can't kill the defense when they did their ****ing job. If your defense gives up 13 points in regulation you should win. We all know the reason we lost.

Can I please post without being personally attacked by you? Control yourself asshead.

Somebody forgot to go to their anger management class.

Reserving to name calling is a great technique :rolleyes:

you said playing well.. imo.. a top 10 defense, playing well, at home, against the offense, in that weather has more then 1 sack and o turns overs in regulation..

Did they cost us the game? of course not, but the certainly didn't play well

Archived