Rex Sucks

johnny green balls

Consider me the charter member of the **** rex bandwagon. All bravado, no follow through. Two weeks in a row we make Henne and Fitzpatrick look like Joe Montana. Inexcusable.

You could get the ghost of Vince Lombardi and it wouldn't help with this franchise. You could have the greatest coach of this generation and it wouldn't help....because he would just quit within the day.

dumb challenge.

dumb fake FG.

dumb penalities.

Please lose every game to justify firing this glorified D-coordinator.

For what it's worth, the field goal wasn't fake, it was a blown play by the placeholder...Terrible challenge I definitely agree, but 6 int's is hard to win, no matter who you are.

D was fine, No idea what you're talking about with Fitz looking like Monatana. We made him look like the scrub he was.

Schotty and the offense cost the team the game along with the stupid penalties. rex had a bad game for sure but it's what? 6 games into his career? STFU.

Monumental collapse..lol...how do you rush for 200 yards and have a lead and choke?

Keller was awful..the offense was awful..

that wasnt a fake field goal though. it was a bad snap. losing a game like this makes me physically ill though.

Monumental collapse..lol...how do you rush for 200 yards and have a lead and choke?

Keller was awful..the offense was awful..

that wasnt a fake field goal though. it was a bad snap. losing a game like this makes me physically ill though.

sanchez + keller = loss

I love seeing some ppl's comments. What game are they watching? The fake FG you supposedly watched was a botched hold. And the D played good enought to win with the Bills having more opportunities than us bc of all the turnovers. If this O scores 20 like they damn well easily should have against this team we win this game no problem. Stop hating on Rex. He's dealing with a rookie QB and a D in it's 1st year. If some of those guys make tackles like they are paid to do, we prob beat Miami and Buff. prob doesn't make the comeback and we are 5-1 are you guys would be on your knees in front of Rex. This team will grow and get better as the year goes on. Just hope Jenkins can make it back.

so now it's rex's fault that sanchez threw 5 interceptions? there was no fake field goal try...the placeholder bobbled the snap. the challenege was ill-advised...but whatever. schottenheimer still sucks though.

You're damn right it was Rex's fault. TJ runs for 210 and Leon for 99 - GRAB SHOTTY BY THE COLLAR AND TELL HIM TO STOP CALLING EFFING PASSING PLAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The problem is I think Rex doesn't really give a **** about the offense. What I mean is he just defers to the offensive coaching staff and doesn't really get mentaly involved. When the **** hits the fan, he's totally out of his element and unable to tell Shotty how he wants things done.

The fans know it was dumb to throw the ball with TJ and Leon running wild. But Schotty got cute and Rex just deferred. Stupid. That's when a head coach has to backhand his O coordinator and say "Make them stop the ****ing run first, then start calling other ****."

The problem is I think Rex doesn't really give a **** about the offense. What I mean is he just defers to the offensive coaching staff and doesn't really get mentaly involved. When the **** hits the fan, he's totally out of his element and unable to tell Shotty how he wants things done.

It's not that he doesn't care. It's just the fact he doesn't know how to deal with the offense. He's not the only coach like that, though. It's very rare for a head coach to have both offensive and defensive ability.

It's not that he doesn't care. It's just the fact he doesn't know how to deal with the offense. He's not the only coach like that, though. It's very rare for a head coach to have both offensive and defensive ability.

Doesn't take a genius to realize running was working and throwing was sucking.

Herm would've won that game. Without a doubt. He would've run all day and we wouldn't won.

Doesn't take a genius to realize running was working and throwing was sucking.

Herm would've won that game. Without a doubt. He would've run all day and we wouldn't won.

Maybe if we passed ONCE on a 1st down? We ran-ran-passed. That was our offense.

dumb challenge.

dumb fake FG.

dumb penalities.

Please lose every game to justify firing this glorified D-coordinator.

I'm pissed, too, but the fake FG's been gone over ad nauseum, and the challenge was a result of a play that happened right in front of him. I'm guessing Rex saw the guy's foot touch the line, problem was that there wasn't video evidence to support that.

The penalties were atrocious, and Schottenheimer does suck. The team was not prepared to beat a clearly inferior team today. That falls squarely on the coach. But he's a rookie, too. We'll never get anywhere if we keep changing coaches every year. I think Rex'll get better.

I'm pissed, too, but the fake FG's been gone over ad nauseum, and the challenge was a result of a play that happened right in front of him. I'm guessing Rex saw the guy's foot touch the line, problem was that there wasn't video evidence to support that.

The penalties were atrocious, and Schottenheimer does suck. The team was not prepared to beat a clearly inferior team today. That falls squarely on the coach. But he's a rookie, too. We'll never get anywhere if we keep changing coaches every year. I think Rex'll get better.

I'm sick of his all talk, piss poor execution bs. I'm telling ya, this is the next Mangini (promising start, heart-breaking FAIL) for this snake bit franchise. With Kris Jenkins out teams are going to put up 10 more pts a game. Do you trust the Jets' offense to keep pace with that? I sure as hell don't.

I'm scared of OAK next weekend. Boy it's great to be a mother ****ing jets fan, ain't it? :bag:

I'm sick of his all talk, piss poor execution bs. I'm telling ya, this is the next Mangini (promising start, heart-breaking FAIL) for this snake bit franchise. With Kris Jenkins out teams are going to put up 10 more pts a game. Do you trust the Jets' offense to keep pace with that? I sure as hell don't.

I'm scared of OAK next weekend. Boy it's great to be a mother ****ing jets fan, ain't it? :bag:

I hear ya. I'm gonna find something to do during the game next week, and watch it in fast forward on the DVR at night. No reason to waste three (four?!?) hours of my life on this crap every week.

And yeah, I don't feel so great about Oakland, either.

I'm just not ready to throw Rex under the bus just yet. Probably hurt the bus more than him, anyway.

I hear ya. I'm gonna find something to do during the game next week, and watch it in fast forward on the DVR at night. No reason to waste three (four?!?) hours of my life on this crap every week.

And yeah, I don't feel so great about Oakland, either.

I'm just not ready to throw Rex under the bus just yet. Probably hurt the bus more than him, anyway.

I'm ready to chuck that fool under. Drafting a weak armed QB to throw in the Meadowlands. Oy vay.

You could get the ghost of Vince Lombardi and it wouldn't help with this franchise. You could have the greatest coach of this generation and it wouldn't help....because he would just quit within the day.

Yes, he did.

Wow, haha nice one. That couldn't have been set up more perfectly.

Anyway, this team has not been up to par the last few weeks and that falls directly on the head coach. The penalties fall on Rex with his "just go have fun" policy. That's great and all but he's gotta tighten the screws on that. Way too many stupid penalties.

I'm getting real tired of Shi ttenheimer....again. The guy just over thinks himself into a bad day.

I'm upset.

Consider me the charter member of the **** rex bandwagon. All bravado, no follow through. Two weeks in a row we make Henne and Fitzpatrick look like Joe Montana. Inexcusable.

LMFAO you are not coherent at the moment. I understand why you're pissed but you're totally blaming the wrong thing.

Fitzpatrick got 1 touchdown in maybe 9 or 10 possessions! How is that Joe Montana?

Again I relate to your feelings, this loss was just brutal.. I was cursing more than usual. But, what exactly did you think was going to happen with a rookie coach/rookie QB? I don't think we could expect more than squeaking into the playoffs, if that. Lots of people predicted us to start 1-5. We started 3-3. Not bad. If the wins/losses were composed differently I wouldn't be worried, it's just the 3 losses in a row kinda messes with your head.

Calling the defensive plays is obviously causing problems. Too many times we have had 12 men on the field and Rex has been just plain bad with clock management which as Jet fans we know how important that can be when Herm taught us how not to manage the clock.

If Pettine is supposed to be so good like Rex claims he is then why wont Rex let him do his job so he can concentrate on being the head coach.

Its been proven too many times that coaches have a hard time managing a game when they try calling all the plays . Some can step in and do it from time to time or over ride some calls but they cant do it full time and expect to be successful.

Too many stupid penalties, disorganized, talking trash, having fun yet ?

Having watched Sanchez at the combine Ryan said..'he's are guy"

They are financially commited to Sanchez come hell or high water..Sanchez would probably be releived if Clemens played the next couple of games..seriously

Say what you want about Mangini..but at least

Archived