Rhodes Benched, Eric Smith deployed

s dubb

Im not jumping overboard like 'everyone' else, I just stopped giving a fck 3 weeks ago. This season is over and done with anyway. You continuously defend this guy blindly when he has done NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH this season. Sh*t like this makes me feel like it's more personal than just some random opinion of a JET fan, a pretty strong man crush or something.

The guys having a bad year, you wanna kill him for it? Go ahead. But you sound ridiculous.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The guys having a bad year, you wanna kill him for it? Go ahead. But you sound ridiculous.

Kill him? Did you miss the part where I said I stopped caring 3 weeks ago? Rhodes is terrible, and Smith is even worse. Does benching him make us any better? hell the fck no it doesnt. But does that mean you should continuously fellate this guy when he has done nothing all year? NO. Rhodes has done absolutely nothing to warrant any type of pity.

I think Jbro is way closer to being on the money than the rest of the board on the Maroney play. What's the big ****ing deal? He made the tackle. Losing a yard or two wasn't a big deal on that play. It's not like that distance was the difference between a first down and a punt. In general, I think the whole team got all fired up to strip Maroney and stopped tackling him.

'

Benching Rhodes is probably a good move and a wake up call for him and some others, but while Rhodes isn't making plays I've seen Leonhard whiff about 5-10 times. I'm talking about completely missing the ballcarrier. Rhodes may be a *****, but at least he's not the only one getting beat.

Every defensive player in the NFL has been run over or through at some point. Maroney just caught leverage and Rhodes ate dirt. It happens.

Every defensive player in the NFL has been run over or through at some point. Maroney just caught leverage and Rhodes ate dirt. It happens.

What about him getting ran over by Wes Welker? How do you explain that sh*t LOL

Wes Welker is a tiny man.

Kill him? Did you miss the part where I said I stopped caring 3 weeks ago? Rhodes is terrible, and Smith is even worse. Does benching him make us any better? hell the fck no it doesnt. But does that mean you should continuously fellate this guy when he has done nothing all year? NO. Rhodes has done absolutely nothing to warrant any type of pity.

Find me a post where I performed e-fellatio on Kerry Rhodes. Please.

Find me a post where I performed e-fellatio on Kerry Rhodes. Please.

Don't feel bad, I've been accused of sucking off Pennington, Mangini, Thomas Jones and currently Brian Schottenheimer and I don't even like any of them. It's Jets fans disease. Everybody is either the best or the worst. Braylon Edwards and Kerry Rhodes just flip flopped faster than most.

Originally Posted by T0mShane viewpost.gif

when he gets to a new team and back into the right scheme he's going to be back making plays and all you guys ****ting on him now will be cursing Rex for giving up on him.

It's almost scary just how inevitable this is.

DPOY in 2010/2011? Bears safety Kerry Rhodes.:rl:

maybe the good news out of all of this is that the team is listening to us for a change. Maybe Schottenheimer DOES get shtcanned after the season. It should be DURING the season but the Jets don't operate that way. The one thing they will NOT hear us on is that Sanchez should be benched if only for a half after the first two picks he'll throw Sunday...maybe then...

If the FO is reading this and interested in what the fans say, we would probably have Reggie Bush right now instead of Brick and Mangold. Yuck.

I love that Rhodes is benched, I hope I never have to see him on the field again in an NYJ uniform for as long as I live. I can't stand that sissy; so glad this happened.

What a terrible response.

Eric Smith was absolute MONEY in OTA's and training camp. He was in the upper echelon of 6 tp 7 picks in training camp. Eric Smith had a better training camp then anyone on our team. He already know Eric will lay people out and in the limited time he's played he already has a pick.

Eric Smith sucks. If you think he was money then you need to raise your standards. Watch him try to cover someone, he never, ever turns around and I am surprised ballsdon't bounce off the back of his helmet. The guy misses a ton of tackles too. He blows.

Archived