****OFFICIAL PANTHERS VS. JETS GAME THREAD****

Vudu

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope. Here it is again:

I thought you were referring to:

One pass where everyone was covered and he threw the ball away and you want me to kill the guy for that?

Kill him for getting beat out by a rookie who wasn't close to being field-ready, and I'm with you there.

Didn't see your other one.

There's a difference between gutless and conservative. It was conservative earlier yes, because Sanchez has been careless with the ball - particularly in the early goings of games. He clearly gets better after he's warmed up.

Called it gutless with Clemens because a draw play on 3rd and 13 is a gutless play.

There's a difference between gutless and conservative. It was conservative earlier yes, because Sanchez has been careless with the ball - particularly in the early goings of games. He clearly gets better after he's warmed up.

Called it gutless with Clemens because a draw play on 3rd and 13 is a gutless play.

So Clemens cold off the bench should be sufficiently "warmed up" to throw on 3rd and long, but for Sanchez its a smart conservative play? Still think its a double-standard, Sperm.

So Clemens cold off the bench should be sufficiently "warmed up" to throw on 3rd and long, but for Sanchez its a smart conservative play? Still think its a double-standard, Sperm.

A dumpoff or short pass has a lot more chance of converting into a first than a draw when it's 3rd and 13 and you just inserted a QB off the bench. C'mon.

And if Clemens had fumbled or thrown picks times in 10 games I'd have said the same thing.

Archived