****OFFICIAL PANTHERS VS. JETS GAME THREAD****

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give it up fior DLJ who stopped the bleeding I take Vcash and rep as payment!

The JETS have lost 5 of the last 6, will they stop the bleeding tomorrow? Will Sanchez bounce back and have a breakthrough game? Will the defense score? Carolina Panthers @ New Yo

Nah, I prefer depth.

I thought Richardson was open and the ball came out funny. That was a wobbly wobbler by Clemens. I was just being funny.

Not even close. #53 was closing in and by the time the ball would have reached Richardson it would have been in 53's hands with no one between him and the endzone. Rewind and you'll see.

I thought Richardson was open and the ball came out funny. That was a wobbly wobbler by Clemens. I was just being funny.

Two things:

1. Kellen is terrible.

2. He was throwing that ball away though.

Sanchez REALLY needs to work on leading his receivers. He throws behind guys a lot. Hopefully it gets better with a full offseason with a returning starting WR/TE trio.

Virtually every 1st year starter does that. It wasn't really a terrible throw...not a great one, but I've seen a lot worse from him before.

Get the kid out of there. My God what the **** are we trying to prove here?

Wait not yet. He hasn't thrown his 5th pick yet.

Just kidding. Hopefully he'll settle down. It wasn't THAT bad of a throw. But when a receiver is covered that tightly the pass has to be in front of him not on him. That's actually one pick I wouldn't pull him because of. What I would have pulled him for is to get his knee scanned.