Ok, I'll admit it. I was a wuss last week.

JerryK

I thought they'd show up strong and surprise us, and my predictions were off the mark. We played well. So, feel free to give me crap about all my worry last week. I'll accept it without rebuttal.

After you give me crap, please help me out with this question: Cinci now has a week of good film on us. Will this expose anything we need to be nervous about?

After you give me crap, please help me out with this question: Cinci now has a week of good film on us. Will this expose anything we need to be nervous about?

I really don't think so. The entire league knows what the Jets do.

I was a nervous wreck last night but will not be so much on Saturday. Not that I feel over confident I just wanted to make the playoffs and I do like our matchup this weekend. Sometime in the mid 3rd qtr did I finally feel a bit relaxed.

I was a nervous wreck last night but will not be so much on Saturday. Not that I feel over confident I just wanted to make the playoffs and I do like our matchup this weekend. Sometime in the mid 3rd qtr did I finally feel a bit relaxed.

I was nervous too, but our OLine did whatever it wanted and Mark kept the picks under control. With that AND our Defense, we should be ok.

Then I worried that maybe Cinci's defense just isn't any good at getting picks. Kellen removed that worry for me. And look how our D responded! Maybe Sanchez' "pick drills" early in the season have helped our D in ways we haven't thought about yet.

In all, I now believe we deserve to be in the playoffs and hope we do well.

I thought they'd show up strong and surprise us, and my predictions were off the mark. We played well. So, feel free to give me crap about all my worry last week. I'll accept it without rebuttal.

I think the Bengals will go to school on it, get aggressive on what they see, and see a whole different set of running plays next week, designed to counteract that aggression. If the Jets can stuff Benson like they did everybody else yesterday I think they will be in good shape. I am actually more worried about our ST coverage.

Not sure we get the huge runs out of the "TigerCat" with Brad Smith but think we can still run the ball effectively. The Bengals rush defense has not been the same since Peko was injured. He should be back on Saturday (may have some rust) but the Bengals are also without another vital cog in Rey Maualuga. They also lost Pat Sims another wide body who went down last night.

Another interesting point...they haven't beaten a team with a winning record since beating Pittsbugh back on 15 Nov. They'll be motivated to show some redemption after the debacle last night plus they are playing at home but this game is very winnable for the JETS.

Jerry I was in the same boat. Thought it should be ok but been doing this for 35 years and thought why would it be.

Film isn;t going to help them figure much out because we just whoooped their buts in the trenches. Only thing film will do is make them not look forward to Saturday. Even the sports caster said they should throw that film out.

Archived