Thank You Rex Ryan

GREENLANTERN

Hi All, Let me start by saying I have the unmost faith in the team to win out. And here is why...

I think Rex Ryan is a great coach. I like his wear your heart on your sleeve attitude. It resenates with everyone. I didnt know much about him till he came to the Jets but I have gotten to know him as you have from TV interviews for what its worth and he seems like a real down to earth guy who comes from great stock and is all heart. Alot of the comments he has made in postgame interviews has been we appreciate our fans. The Fans The Fans The Fans because this guy gets it. Call me clarvoyent now but I think he is going to be the best coach this team ever had. And he is the main reason we are going to win out. Rex Ryan Thank You for all your hard work and dedication.

Win or lose, preferably win, Rex is the man.

He's brought a new culture with him that has and will continue to entirely change this organization.

It's actually all about bringing back the OLD, ORIGINAL, TRUE character of this team which is the character of Namath and Weeb... ATTITUDE. BALLS. NO SURRENDER.

The RENEGADES, the UNDERDOGS that wouldn't bow to the self-proclaimed kings of the league, the ones that refused to kiss the COLTS rings are now reinvigorated in the team that refuses to kiss New England's rings.

He's brought a new culture with him that has and will continue to entirely change this organization.

It's actually all about bringing back the OLD, ORIGINAL, TRUE character of this team which is the character of Namath and Weeb... ATTITUDE. BALLS. NO SURRENDER.

AMEN-------------:cheers:

Remember back a few years ago we were all saying the same stuff about Mangini? Granted, he never won a playoff game as a head coach here, and never did we have such a strong, true, identity as a team under Mangini as we do under Ryan... But still, figured it was worth a mention.

The RENEGADES, the UNDERDOGS that wouldn't bow to the self-proclaimed kings of the league, the ones that refused to kiss the COLTS rings are now reinvigorated in the team that refuses to kiss New England's rings.

Very well said my friend

Hi All, Let me start by saying I have the UTMOST faith in the team to win out. And here is why...

I think Rex Ryan is a great coach. I like his wear your heart on your sleeve attitude. It resenates with everyone. I didnt know much about him till he came to the Jets but I have gotten to know him as you have from TV interviews for what its worth and he seems like a real down to earth guy who comes from great stock and is all heart. Alot of the comments he has made in postgame interviews has been we appreciate our fans. The Fans The Fans The Fans because this guy gets it. Call me clarvoyent now but I think he is going to be the best coach this team ever had. And he is the main reason we are going to win out. Rex Ryan Thank You for all your hard work and dedication.

edited.

Archived