What would you do for a Jets win this Sunday?

Verde

Okay here is the deal. If the Jets win the Super Bowl I will:

1. Finally run the 10 miles that I owe from my last Peyton Manning statement
  2. Be 30lbs lighter when the Jets open up training camp in July
  3. Give Verde the honor of becoming my personal trainer

Well yeah, true....but adding a couple miles to make it a "Half Marathon" sounds really cool.

serious comment..

Cops are in pretty good shape..On COPS show, 99% of time, the older, heavier Cop always ends up catching the younger, thinner ThugTurd.

true????

This is a serious question. Is there something that you would be willing to give up or do if the Jets were to win on Sunday.. Quit smoking/drinking, donate to a charity, go back to church, let go of a grudge, etc..

I'd give up the nude fresco I have of Verde that I hired seven Portuguese artists to hand-carve into my bedroom wall.

loljk no I wouldn't.

This is a serious question. Is there something that you would be willing to give up or do if the Jets were to win on Sunday.. Quit smoking/drinking, donate to a charity, go back to church, let go of a grudge, etc..

Just told my buddy if the Jets run the Super Bowl that I'll run in the Gate River Run here in Jacksonville. Its the largets 15k in Nation.

I should probably do it anyway, but I really hate running and I'd have to train to run that far. The only time I like to run is if I'm playing hoops or football. Nothing else is exciting enough to make me run.

Just told my buddy if the Jets run the Super Bowl that I'll run in the Gate River Run here in Jacksonville. Its the largets 15k in Nation.

I should probably do it anyway, but I really hate running and I'd have to train to run that far. The only time I like to run is if I'm playing hoops or football. Nothing else is exciting enough to make me run.

That's the kind of thing I was talking about. This isn't as much about superstisions as much as it is about how badly you want to see the Jets go to the Superbowl and what you'd realistically be willing to do or give up IF it happens. It has to be something of a sacrifice and real.

Portrait illustration isn't my favorite thing to do and it would pain me to stare at Tom Brady (or any Patriot) for hours on end but if the Jets advance to the Superbowl, I've agreed to illustrate a Patriot for Garb.

That's the kind of thing I was talking about. This isn't as much about superstisions as much as it is about how badly you want to see the Jets go to the Superbowl and what you'd realistically be willing to do or give up IF it happens. It has to be something of a sacrifice and real.

Portrait illustration isn't my favorite thing to do and it would pain me to stare at Tom Brady (or any Patriot) for hours on end but if the Jets advance to the Superbowl, I've agreed to illustrate a Patriot for Garb.

I saw them in a SB, but it would be fun again..

experienced with my late father 1st time, this time would be with my kids..

haha..that is a sacrifice..plus i already gave at office,,how do u think we won in SB III..its you youngins turn now..:D

How old were ya 13?, the only euphoria you were hoping for was getting your first BJ;)

It was forty years ago.

I've already promised I will do a whooooooooooooooooooole ****load if the impossible happens.

How much would you charge to illustrate my patriot? Just curios.

Archived