What would you do for a Jets win this Sunday?

Verde

the best thing I can do is not ask for this Jets win for myself-I'm asking for it for my son and my wife...they have been very loyal and calm Jets fans UNlike me who is pretty much a maniac on game day-besides, I'm old VG-I got to see a SB win...

idk...but ti would be awesome for my son if the jets won the superbowl this year.....or at least mad ei tthere. his first year acutally rooting for a football team and they have that kind of success? would be a great way to start...unlike what has happened to me.

that's what happened to me Neck-Dee...my first year following the Jets they won it all-hooked me for life. Bedfore that I don't think they even showed AFL games on TV...the first NFL game I ever watched was the 1966 NFL championship game between Green Bay and Dallas-the Ice Bowl....what a game that was...and what a way to be introduced to the pro game

I would give up all of my jerseys. (I mean, after all, I have tshirts, hats, sweatshirts, jackets, etc.) :)

You would seriously give up/donate all of your jerseys for a Jets Superbowl??

If you're serious, THAT's the kind of sacrifice I meant.

This is a serious question. Is there something that you would be willing to give up or do if the Jets were to win on Sunday.. Quit smoking/drinking, donate to a charity, go back to church, let go of a grudge, etc..

nope.

let it be what it will be.

plus those of us from Zeta 2 Reticuli have been forbidden to alter the time-space continuum.

I cant chance messing with that rule. I am not in mood to go back yet. They still dont have a 5 Guys franchise yet back home.

This is a serious question. Is there something that you would be willing to give up or do if the Jets were to win on Sunday.. Quit smoking/drinking, donate to a charity, go back to church, let go of a grudge, etc..

Whatever you want me to do.

Well already quit smoking -- Im not overwieght - I keep myself in ok shape -

I might pay to see DLJ kiss the homeless guy - I know if the JETS win I will go to church

since I have not been in awhile. Then pray for a Super Bowl win.

As much as I'm committed to my wife, I would be willing to sleep with you if it insures a Jets victory. C'mon up to my place and let's get this over with. ;)

I'd start thinking about what to give up for a Superbowl win.

No seriously I would cross 2 or 3 people off my "people to kill" list for a win over the Colts.

The bigger question is what will you do if the Jets win the Super Bowl?

The bigger question is what will you do if the Jets win the Super Bowl?

Ha!

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here!!! I'm talking about a sacrifice you would make for a Jets win this Sunday. if the Jets beat the Colts, I've agreed to illustrate a portrait for Garb of Tom Brady or the Patriot of her choice. #-o

Now, if they win the Superbowl, I guess I'll have to up the ante a bit. icon10.gif

Archived